Chap. 6

Layla's POV :
The party started. Yeah, Kylian, Floyd and I did a shooting competition. He shot 20, I shot 30 and Floyd shot the rest. The three of us love competitions. It's kinda boring right now. 
*Time skip*
We arrived to a building. Flag told that we're gonna meet another guy. We stopped in front of the entrance. I walk through the building with Floyd and say to Flag "What are we waiting for ? Let's go !" He tells us "Hey ! What are you doing ?" He groans. 
Kylian's POV :
Lay is gone to her own little world again. She's always doing that when she's bored. I saw her and Harley walking through the elevator. I thought 'What the fuck are they doing ?'. They do their own job and I hate it. I turn to Roman and say "Look at our sisters. There." He did it "What the hell ? Where are they going ?" "I think they're bored." He nods.
Floyd's POV :
We all heard a sound like an elevator. We all turn to it. We see Harley and Layla in the fucking elevator. What the fuck are they doing ? "Harley !! Layla !!!" Flag tells us "Let's go !" And, we all go.
Harley's POV :
My puddin is waiting for us. He's like a brother to Den-Den. He loves her. She loves him. She's glad to have him as a brother-in-law. Puddin and I are overprotective of her. Even if, I'm her younger twin sister.