Chap. 7

Layla's POV :
Ugh... Stupid creature. You ruined my little family reunion with my Harley. Mister J. is waiting for us. I can't wait to see him. He's like a older brother to me. Three creatures interrupted me. I hate when someone interrupts me. So, I shot the first, Harley shot the second and I cutted the last. The elevator's door opens and we see the guys waiting for us. We tell us "Oh ! Hey guys !" We walk away from them. 
*Time skip*
Yeah ! Another battle ! Great ! And, Flag is in danger again. Of course, we must protect him because if we not, we will die. Well, not for me, my brothers. After that, we continue to walk but the enemy want to entertain us again. "Floyd, leave him alone !" He shakes his head "No, if he's here, he must fights with us." Chato begins to be angry, he doesn't like when someone touches him like that "DON'T TOUCH ME !!!" Floyd didn't stop "I touch you. I touch you." He asks angrily "You want something ?" "Yeah, I want something." "Ok, you got it." Chato pushes him away and burns all of the creatures. He didn't stop so I wrap my arms around him to stop him "Chato, stop, baby." And, he did. He turns to look at me "Thanks, babe." I kiss him "No problem, sugar."