Chapter 1 : The letters

Violet Evans is an 11 years old girl, she has dark red hair and green eyes. She has two sisters, Petunia and Lily, her twin.

Violet pov
Lily and I were chilling in our bedroom. And then, an owl appear and bumped in the clear window. Lily runs to it and she takes the letters in his beak. It was Hogwarts letters for both of us. We didn't know what it was. And then we heard a scream downstairs, it was obviously Petunia. We both went to see what happened. And a tall and old women was there. We didn't know who she is, but we ask how the hell she get in our house.

"I'm Minerva Mcgonagall, the transfiguration teacher of Hogwarts, and I came here with floo powder, obviously." She respond.

"What's floo powder?" I asked.

"It's a powder that transport you to where you say you want to go."

Lily and I looked at each other strangely. With a what-the-hell-is-she-talking-about? face.

"Did you both received your letters?"

"No, the postman just past, and there's no letters for them" Said Petunia.

"The postman? No! Did you receive the owls I send to you?"

"NO!" Shout Petunia.

"Actually yes..." Said my twin, instead showing the strange letters.

"Good! Now start making your cases! I take you to Diagon Alley, to buy your book and all the stuff. There's the list of what you need for Hogwarts."

"What's Hogwarts?" I asked.

"It's a wizardry school!"

And then Petunia fainted.

"I think your sister has a stress problem."

"Yeah..." said Lily.

"Do we know anyone else that go to this school?" Asked my twin.

"Yes, your little neighbor, the boy with black hair"

"SNAPE!" Lily shout. Instead running to her best friend house, letting me alone with the women.

"Well... it's her best friend, so I think she happy to go at the same school as him..." I said shyly.

"Yes. Anyway, I'm taking you tomorrow morning, so be ready." She said before disappearing in the fireplace.

Lily pov

I run until I arrived, and I knock the front door. Severus open it.

"Oh! Lily... I have to tell you something... I'm... I'm going to a wizardry school... Hogwarts... So, we won't be together anymore..." He said to me quietly.

"ME TOO! WE'RE GOING TOGETHER!" I shout to him.

"WHAT? MERLIN'S BEARD! YES!"

And then we hugged, because we were really happy.

"Is Violet coming too?"

"YES! We're all going to be together!"

"Cool!"

"What do we have to take in our cases?" I asked.

"Just some clothes, and stuff, didn't you read the letter?"

"Actually, no... I didn't read it, because a professor came to told us and I didn't had enough time, 'cause I came to told you."

"Oh, okay, then go read the letter and you'll see."

Violet pov

Lily enters the room and take her letter.

"Did you read it?" She asked.

"No, I was waiting for you."

"Okay, then let's open it, to see what we have to brought to this amazing school."

I agreed and we opened our letters at the same time.

"We have to stay the whole year there?" I asked.

"Yes, but it doesn't matter we will be with Snape and with other friends that we will meet."

"Yeah."

Hope you all liked it
~Laurie