Chapter 6: First kiss

Time skips to 4th year.

In the great hall.

Violet pov

"Sooo... Violet... You wanna go out with me tonight?... so we could... I don't know... maybe... eat cheese, talk and... perhaps, if we have the occasion... kiss?" Said Peter.

"Uh... sorry Peter... I already have something to do with... uh... Sirius! Yes! I have something to do with Sirius. Sorry, but your thing has to be reported to... uh... never." I respond, really proud of my answer.

"Oh... Okay... so maybe we could do it now!" He said.

He approached me and tried to kiss me, and then, I saw Sirius walking in our direction, so I grabbed him and kissed him, to avoid Peter.

It was a long and sweet kiss, I liked it, it was my first kiss and it was not the scenario that I imagined of what it would be, but it was really nice to feel him sweetly touching my lips with his.

Peter was surprised and sad, so he ran away, probably to cry alone in the bathroom cabin.

When we stopped kissing, we looked at each other in an awkward and shy way.

"Why did you do that?" Asked Sirius.

"To avoid Peter." I responded.

"Oh... I see... so it has nothing to do about me... if it would have been anybody else, you would have done the same thing. Uh?"

"No... I didn't wanted it to be like that. I'm not like that... I liked it... I even loved it."

"So you wouldn't be mad if I'd kiss you again?"

"I won't."

So we kissed, again. Suddenly I saw James walking in our direction and I gently detach of Sirius's lips.

"Hey guys! What are you two doing?" Asked James to Sirius and I.

"Uh... nothing special..." I responded awkwardly.

"So I'm not special to you? Our kiss meant nothing to you? Even though you just said it does? I knew that you didn't liked me like that, you're too in love with James to love me." Said Sirius angrily to me, while walking away sadly.

"So, you two kissed?" Asked James.

"Yeah... but first, it was to avoid Peter, but then I felt something with him and we kissed again." I said.

"Oh. I understand. You don't know if you like him like that." Said James.

Yeah... 'cause I like you... oh shoot... I'm sorry... I gotta go..."

"No! Don't go! I like you too!"

"What? I thought you liked Lily..."

"Yeah... but her twin's nice too..."

"You mean me?"

"Yeah..."

He approached me and attempted to kiss me, but I gently pushed him away (WHY DID I DO THAT!?!) I didn't wanted to hurt Sirius's feelings even more. Even tho he was not there.

I said nothing and went join Sirius in the Gryffindor's common room. Letting James confused.

"I'm sorry Sirius, I didn't mean to say that..." I said to him calmly.

"Yeah, I know... BUT YOU DID! And it really affects me!"

"I didn't knew you were jealous."

"I'm not... it's just that I don't like the fact that you kiss me even tho you know that you like James."

"Yeah... but I'm not sure... I'm not sure which one of you I like the most."

"Well, you should decide 'cause I want an answer and I'm not going to wait after you to like me anymore!"

"Sirius..."

"No! This conversation is over!"

He went in his room, clacking the door.

Sirius pov

I couldn't breath, I couldn't believe I kissed her, I'm so happy, but I'm also angry, because she DOES NOT like me! I'm just a sidekick beside James! "Oooh perfect James! I love James!" Ah! I hate this situation! I'm in love with her since first year, but James is my best friend and I can't let him because of this, he did nothing! And he didn't knew I like her. Oh no! HE likes her! Oh oh! He's gonna kill me! I kissed his crush! Oh no! I'm going to lose my best friend! I'm such a mess! Why did I do that!?  Oh oh! There he comes!

The door opens and James is there.

"Hello." Said James awkwardly.

"Hey. I'm so sorry I kissed her, it's just that I like her since first year and I didn't told you because you loved her and it would have been weird to talk about our same crush and-

"Hey! Stop! I'm not angry at you!"

"What? Really?"

"Yeah, if you like her then go see her, anyway, Lily is going to be so happy when she will know that I'm totally free for her!"

"Yeah, i'm not sure about that, but okay."

I run out of the room and went join Violet to apologize for being rude and to reveal my feelings to her.

To be continued...

Sorry! I know it's been a looooonnnng time since I updated this story and I apologize. Also I know it's weird 'cause they're already in fourth year, but I wanted some romance and at eleven years old, they were too young for that. So yeah, I hope you liked it and don't forget to vote and comment 💕