Chapter 3: Hogwarts

A/N: Sorry if in this chapter there's swearing, I just cannot describe him another way... You'll understand.

Violet pov

"We're going on a trip in our favorite scarlet train, riding threw the land, little wizards! Climb aboard, we're going to Hogwarts. There's so much to learn, little wizards!" Lily, Severus and I we're singing this song, while going to the train station.

We arrived and to go to the station 9 3/4. We had to run in the wall, so we did it. When I saw the train, I was amazed by it's beauty.

We went in it and sat in a compartment where there was a messy haired boy, an handsome boy, a tall boy with sandy brown hairs and an ugly as fuck rat looking boy.

I sat beside the messy haired boy, 'cause he's pretty good looking. Lily sat beside me with Sev at her side. The ugly one was in front of me and he was staring at me weirdly.

"I think I love you" said the ugly rat. "Oh, also I'm Peter Pettigrew" He said with a wink. Ew, I thought, and I looked at the others to ask them silently their names.

"I'm James Potter." Said the one beside me. I was like impressed of his name.

"I'm Remus Lupin" Said the tall one.

Then the handsome one said "I'm Sirius Black..." Then, I started to laugh and I said "Are you serious?" with a joking voice. Then the others were like discouraged.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't introduced myself, I'm Violet Evans and this is my twin Lily" Sirius was staring at me and my twin, so she looked at Sev and introduced him.

"Well, hello... This is my best friend, Severus Snape." Said Lily. "Didn't need to say my last name." Said Sev to Lily.

"Snivelus? Is you're name Snivelus?" Asked James confused.

Then Sev got out of the compartment and he took Lily with him. Lily wanted me to follow them, but I looked at her like nooo I want to stay, so they quit without me. I was the only girl with 4 boy.

"Which house do you want to be sorted in?" Asked James.

"I don't know what are the houses yet." I answered.

"Well, there's Gryffindor, which I want to be in, 'cause they're brave. There's Ravenclaw, they're intelligent. There's Hufflepuff, the nice ones and there's Slytherin, which are the evil ones, they're annoying." Said Remus.

"I want to be in Gryffindor too! Like my father." Said James.

"Me - me too." Shyly said Peter.

"All my family is in Slytherin, but I wish I will be sorted in Gryffindor." Said Sirius seriously.

Then Lily, who apparently listen to our conversations, appeared in the doorframe

"I want to be in Gryffindor too!" She said.

"But I hope you'll be in Slytherin with me." Said Sev appearing next to Lily.

"Slytherin? Ew..." Said James.

Then Lily and Sev went back to their compartment.

"Sorry for that..." I said.

"No problem flower!" Said Sirius.

"We're here! There's the school!" Shout James.

I looked throught the windows to see the giant school. We got out of the train and went into little boats to go to the castle.

There was only four place in the boats so I sat with James, Sirius and Remus. Lily and Snape sat in another boat. Peter was the last one and he was forced to be alone, then his boat capsized. He was wet and the three boys and I started to laugh. Then, everyone started to laugh, Peter was embarrassed.

We entered in the school and Peter arrived late 'cause of his little accident.

There was a ceremony and there was a hat that says in which house we're in.

First the hat called James, he was sorted into Gryffindor. Then he called Remus, the hat hesitated between Ravenclaw and Gryffindor, but he chose Gryffindor. Then Sirius got called, I was afraid he gets put in Slytherin, but he's in Gryffindor. Sev gets put in Slytherin and Lily in Gryffindor, Sev is sad of his loneliness. Peter is in Gryffindor, and I'm a bit disappointed of it 'cause he's annoying.

Then, it's my turn, I walked to the front to join the hat and I sat on the chair.

"Hmm, another Evans, well like your sister, GRYFFINDOR!" The hat shouted. I was really happy to be with my friends and my sister.

I sat at the table with my friends.

"Hi, I'm Marlene." Said the girl beside me. "And this is Alice." She continued pointing a short haired girl. "Hi." Said Alice.

It's nice to have girl friends other than my sister.

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter, as you saw, I don't really like Peter, I even hesitated to put him in Slytherin, but I didn't wanted to change the story too much. Also I recommend you to go see my best friend's story. It's about the Marauders too. meganbouchard011
~ Laurie