1

hiiii
i just randomly just woke up one day and i had this idea stuck in my head so i had to write it out
i hope you enjoy it as much as i enjoy writing it
stay cool

love,
britt
--------------------
"mom are you seriously gonna do this?" i said, rubbing my temples in frustration. "yeah, I mean, why not!" she answered, while pulling out boxes full of sewing material and patterns.

"you're gonna give sewing classes to complete strangers, here, in our house! what if they steal anything? OR WORSE! what if they poop on our toilet?" i almost yelled, sitting down on the table next to her.

"these 'complete strangers' are gonna pay me 10$ every lesson, and besides they're very nice and polite people. they wont poop here!" she said, making me roll my eyes. "you never know." i answered, putting my hands up in defense.

"don't be such a drama queen and help me, they're gonna be here-". she paused to look at her watch. "-in 10 minutes!" she added, pulling more boxes to the living room.

i rolled my eyes for a second time, dragging the last boxes to where my mom was busy unpacking. "thank you sweetheart." she said, giving my forehead a quick kiss. as the only child at home, i have a very strong connection with my mom. i dont have a dad, but hey, dont feel sorry. i never knew anything else than my amazing mom taking care of me.

"i'm so exited. we are gonna make dresses." she said, her voice full of exitement. "make me a pretty dress please." i made puppy eyes at her, making her flick my forehead. "hmmmm, i'll make you a sexy dress so you can finally find yourself a boyfriend."

wow thanks mother, that made me mentally puke.

the doorbell rang as my mom finished her sentence. "they're here!" she yelled, as she happily skipped to the front door to let the first people in.

i sat myself down, telling myself my house would be quiet and peaceful again in an hour or 4. i politly greeted the first woman, as my mom led her inside. she was a little old lady, with cute round glasses and very neat gray hair.

the lady settled herself down and enjoyed a cup of tea i gave her. more people started to show up, making my house look like a club. wooohooo.

"we only have to wait for one lady now!" my mom announced, trying to push away her stress. i giggled at the sight of her shaking hands. not long after the doorbell rang.

i walked towards the door to greet the last lady. i stood behind my mom as she opened the door. "i'm so sorry i had to pick up my son and the traffic was really bad on the way here!" the lady explained.

behind her stood a young boy, with an annoyed look on his face. he wants to be here as much as i do, great. i figured he must be her son. i politely bowed at them. "welcome!"

"woahhhh, did you hear that hyojong." she said, patting her sons chest. "that's how you greet people nicely. you should try that sometime." she added, glaring at her son. he just sighed, not looking up from his phone. i chuckled, bowing a second time. "please come in."

we made our way inside. everyone settled down and my mom could finally start making her dress with everyone.

the boy was still busy on his phone, sitting at my kitchen table. i quietly sat down across from him. "would you like something to drink?" i said, trying to make things less akward. he didn't look much older than me, so why not try and make a new friend. right?

he looked up from his phone and looked at me. "no thanks." he shortly answered, planting his eyes on his phone again. i slowly nodded at his response. trying to make things less akward? mission failed.

"whats your name?" i asked him, trying to keep the conversation going. "hyojong." he said, again not looking away from his phone. he didnt even ask my name, HOW RUDE.

"well, my name is yuna, thanks for asking." i told him, feeling very annoyed. i stood up and made my way to my room, away from the cold and rude boy. i hope leaves soon and his mom doesnt bring him here anymore.