2

"yuna wake up your lazy ass right now!"

i shot up as someone hit me with a pillow. "what do you want?" i rubbed my eyes and glared at my mom who was still holding the pillow.

"i need someone to help me with the drinks downstairs." she said, throwing the pillow in my lap. "drinks? who's coming over?" I asked. i got up from my bed, grabbing a hoodie from the floor and pulling it over my head. my mom gives me the 'disgusting' look.

"i'm giving another class today. i'm pretty sure i mentioned it yesterday."
i sighed, rubbing my face. "YOU DID NOT."

she chuckled. "well, I need your help." i stared at her, taking a deep breath. "fine, give me 5 minutes."

as she walked out, i started to get ready. i don't bother looking good right now, this is my house after all.

i shuffled down the hallway half asleep when i bumped into someone. "oh i'm sorry. did i hurt you?" i looked up at the mans voice and had the biggest shock of my life. he's here. AGAIN.

i shook my head, rubbing my temples. "can I maybe use your bathroom please?" he politly asked. wow, he CAN be nice. "down the hall, the last door." i said, pointing at the direction he needs to go to. he nodded. "thanks." i nodded back. we akwardly stared and kept nodding at eachother for a couple of seconds, then he walked to the bathroom and i walked downstairs.

"ah, you're here." my mom said as she came over to me. "they all want tea." she added, brushing my messy hair behind my ear. i saluted her. "yes sir!"

i gave everyone their tea and sat myself down on the counter. "you deserve a cookie." i said to myself as i grabbed the cookie box. i munched on a cookie as i watched my mom go around exitedly to help everyone.

"you have a nice house." i look left to see the boy again. "thanks?" i slowly answered. "your name was yuna right?" he asked, sitting down at the table infront of me. i nodded, putting the rest of my cookie down.

"i'm hyojong." he said, giving me a small smile. "i know, i asked you yesterday, but you were busy on your phone." i said, starting to get annoyed again. "ah, sorry about that. my girlfriend was acting stupid again." he answered. i jumped of the counter to lean against it instead.

"that sucks." i said, picking at my nails. it was silent for a bit until he said something again. "do you have a boyfriend?"

damn we got a sherlock holmes here.

i looked at him, raising an eyebrow. "no i don't."

"ah." he smiled a little.

"mhmmm."

—————————————
hello
thank u so much for reading this far
have a good day/night

love,
britt