5

i run home and take a glance at the clock. 4:30. i still have more than 2 hours, but why am i stressing? this is NOT a date, just two good friends hanging out. ha ha haha.

i walk halfway up the stairs when a thought stops me.

'oh no my girlfriend is acting stupid'

he cant just cheat on his girlfriend...

NO STOP. IT'S NOT A DATE. NO ONE IS CHEATING.

i throw my bag to the side and sit down on my bed infront of my rooms mirror.

"listen girlie." i ake a deep breath as i start my little peptalk to myself. "you're acting like a 7 year old, so get your shit together. thank you very much."

i take another deep breath. i'm seriously acting like a 7 year old.

i stand up and get into the shower, because well i kinda wanna smell nice for this FRIENDLY thing you know, because that what FRIENDS do. smell good... and stuff?

i take my time on everything and it's 6:45pm when i'm finally done getting ready.

"enough time for a dr-"

ding dong

oh god no. he's here. i slowly walk to the front door. 6:47pm. 13 precious minutes early.

i open the door and almost choke on my saliva as the blonde boy infront of me hands me a big bouquet of flowers. "thank you hyojong. y-you shouldnt have." i try to bring out.

"my mom asked me to bring those for your mom to say thank you for receive them and help them so nicely in her own home. she really appreciated it". oh my goodness gracious, why would i even assume they're for me? i'm going crazy.

i quickly put the flowers in a vase on the dinner table and make my way back to the front door where hyojong was still waiting for me.

"ready to go?"

i nod and follow him to his car he parked right infront of my house. it was a well taken care of car in a dark red color. it suited him pretty well.

i jump into the passenger seat and buckle up as he runs to the other side and gets in too. his car smells really nice, like his cologne. i can't help but smile a little.

the ride was silent, but it wasnt uncomfortably quiet. music was playing, it was nice and cosy and we just glanced at eachother from time to time. hyojong broke the silence right before we arrived at our local mcdonalds.

"i hope youre okay with going here. they have a new mcflurry flavor and thats all i need right now." he says really excited.

the blonde boy, dressed in all black skillfully parks his car and we both get out. i silently walk beside him, making our way inside.

we arrive at the counter and get greeted by one of the employees.

"order anything you like, my treat okay?" he says, nudging my arm ever so slightly.

"are you sure? i don't mind paying for my own meal." but he refuses and i accept my fate. i mean, can you say no to a free meal?

it's finally our turn and hyojong makes his order. i was focused on my surroundings, but mainly hyojong, more to even have thought about what i wanted to eat so i just asked for the same thing as him. i had no idea what he ordered, but how bad could it be, food is food and my stomach was talking too at this point.

we waited for a little bit more, talked a bit and then took our finished orders to a table somewhere near the back of the place.
"here you go!". he said happily sliding me my tray that he carried for me towards my end of the table.

i take a bite from my mystery meal and let out a sigh or relief. its a chicken burger, yay, at least thats good. you can never go wrong with that.

i look at the side at hyojong to see him looking at me already. i quicky look away, making him chuckle.

"you're so awkward sometimes, that it's cute." i cant help but akwardly smile again.

do i ask him about this whole situation going on? about his girlfriend? is there even a situation or am i just delusional?

i dont know. please send help.

--------------------------------
01062018

ahhhh
i just changed a lot about the story because i thought it was a little boring
i think i like it a little more now?
please dont hesitate to give me your opinion! id love to hear it!
dont forget to like, it would mean the world to me !

love,
britt