Expedite vs the flash

As expedite runs through the city burning where are you flash on the road as he runs. He stops waiting seeing the orange lightning of the flash. He smirks shaking with anticipation of fighting him the flash stops 11 feet in front of him. Expedite speaks altering his voice by speeding up his volcal l"Finally flash i will end you and take your place as a true hero unlike the failure of one you are"ex the flash scowled not knowing who he is or what makes him a failure as a hero. But he glared at the unknown enemy expedite knew he must have struck a nerve and charged at him at his full speed the flash looked confused he could see this kid running at him but he was slower then the flash thought the flash dodges with ease and runs to the city limits expefite following and as he follows he noticed he is slower then the flash. When they reach the city limits expedite stares him down he needed to get rid of this false hero who couldn't even save one person but before he could do anything the flash at full speed punched him in the face sending him back 20 feet expedite didn't even see him move. He growled he was to slow to tried to run at the flash again but the flash went low and sweep kicked him off his feet he falls on his back in the dirt out raged. He gets up knowing he cant win this time and calls out still disguising his voice "I'll be back flash and next time ill strip you of your title fastest man Alive " he runs making a tornado of dirt blinding the flash as he makes his escape running away from the person he use to idolize who put him through that torment. But he knew one day he will settle it he will either have his revenge or the flash will kill him.

Authors notes: chapter three is here enjoy i wrote this in chemistry and on the bus tommrow will be no chapter but more like me showing and talking about what Mother Nature and expedite look like im not much of artist but i will figure something out
Stay frosty~ xD