Childs Play

Expedite and mother nature made their way into the city him riding with her on a plant as to not need leave her behind. He groans in complaint "This is so slow i think a grandpa snail just passed us" she sneers "well I'm sorry not everyone can run as fast as you can" she huffs and pouts. He smirks thinking cute wait what am i thinking he shakes his head as if to shake the thought away. She looks away from him at the city "We are here " he stands up exited and starts stretching "lets start then he races off the plant into the city running into the city into the CCPD. (Central city police department) He speaks with his voice altered "Hello ladies and gentleman " he slowly paces in front of them they allow draw there guns . "Hey now no need to dig your own graves i am only looking for the flash who wants to help me kill him " he smirks devilishly as a few officers fire at him. He keeps his smirk and speeds up enough to catch every bullet and holds them in his hand."Well i guess i need to make a example that i am not one to play with " he walks up to the closest officer a woman officer she backs away in fear he starts to vibrate his hand planning on piecing her chest and her heart. When all of a sudden a yellow lightning rushes in and throws expedite to the wall he smirks and looks frowning angrily. Where he just was stood wally west Kid flash he speaks to expedite "I don't know who you are but i will not let you attack our city" Expedite angry that the apprentice of the flash showed instead of him he charges at kid flash out the door throwing in into another building .As fast as he threw him he races to him landing multiple speed punches onto the kid flash drawing blood from the kids mouth. "WHERE IS HE WHERE IS THE FLASH " the kid just smirks and coughs "w...why would i tell you" he spits on expedite. Expedite growls and vibrates his fingers and sticks it in the kid flashes back ripping some of the tissue sending him to his knees "you live for now but tell your boss i want him and tell him who i am i am EXPEDITE his replacement!