Guilt

The moon light glistens across the forest, all was quiet. But as the light hits above a certain patch in the forest, blood sparkles in the light. It looks as if lighting was slashed across the trees and ground. There standing is Jay out of breathe on his knees his hands singed where his lightning was. "I didn't mean to I....." all he remembers is snapping when they said flash. As he kneeled there clearly feeling guilty for what he has done to these men hearing their screams of pain, begging for mercy but he didn't give it he slaughtered these men. A woman slowly struts to him a devilish smirk on her face she stands next to him "Nice job here kid bit of advice though a villain doesn't kneel to anyone or for anything." He didn't pay her any attention but then says "But i didn't want to kill them i lost control." She pulls him up to his feet then slaps him across his face his cowl falling on the back of his head his hat falling off. (Editor-san if your reading this this was you to me today xD ...don't hurt me) He stares at her wondering why she did that she glares at him"This is the business kid we kill we rob we do we want when we want you chose this life so man up" He nods knowing she's right and mutters "your right " she nods and starts walking back to her fortresses and calls back "Ya coming and next time save me some" she winks.

Authors Notes:Chapter is up early guys enjoy and my editor-san help me out a little she will probbaly hurt me later wish me luck guys -shakes from fear-
Stay frosty~