Mother Nature Turns Good ?

Expedite was in his room when something dawned on.him expedite had been acting kinder the past few days and now she is no where to be seen . He leaves his room looking for her calling out "emily emily you here "-he sighs and quickly gets on his suit to go insult the town but right as he gets to the city limits a blaze of fire surrounds him making him have to back up. "Who the hell "-he stops looking at the girl with glasses knowing he has seen Emily with glasses ounce-"mother nature". She nods "yes jay i have been thinking i don't want to be a villain anymore you don't have to either become a hero with me. "What all those villain beliefs you had you just threw them away!" "Yes what we are doing is wrong we don't have to kill we have gifts we can better the world "she steps closer to please darling "she puts her hands on his chest and stood on her tip toes about to kiss him .he stops her "i need to think you you i "he had feelings for the girl but all the beliefs she helped him with she expects him to throw it all away all he could do right now was run till he knew what to do so he did he ran from her as fast as he could.  As he ran a blur runs beside him hitting him making him come to a stop. He looks where he was to see the flash glaring over at him.