French

Where Draco speaks broken English and Harry can't get enough of it.

French!Draco

---

"The train station is where?" Draco asks hesitantly, accent thick with anxiety.

He hears laughter as soon as he speaks and the blond instantly regrets asking the older redheaded woman the question. "Oh just this way, dear. That's a lovely accent you have. Where are you from?"

"I am of France," Draco says quietly. "My family and I travel because Hogwarts is said to be best in all of Europe. My family, they could not come with me today. They had to be elsewhere and I ah, I was lost so thank you Madame..." He trails off, not knowing the woman's name.

"Molly Weasley," The woman smiles and Draco mirrors the action. "Now just this way, dear," Molly continues and soon, she, her children and Draco appear in front of a brick wall.

"We go through brick wall, Madame?" The blond asks, confused. "I... I do not get," He mumbles, blushing.

"Watch my children and do as they do," Molly instructs and Draco nods yet is still confused. He watches as two red haired twins run toward the brick wall and he's about to shut his eyes in fear of their injury until he realizes they had simply gone through the hard brick.

"Uncroyable," The silver eyed boy whispers in awe and Mrs. Weasley only smiles at the shocked boy.

"On you go now, dear," Molly says once her children had made it safely onto the platform.

"I will end up where?" Draco asks, still unsure.

"The platform to get to Hogwarts," Mrs. Weasley explains. "Would you like me to do it with you?" She asks once Draco hadn't moved an inch.

"Oh please yes. That would be much incredible," Draco replies and Molly smiles, the blond winning her over with his broken English. She takes his hand and then the two are off on a light jog until they make it to the platform.

"C'était fantastique!" Draco exclaims, eyes wide as he takes everything in.

"It's time for you to board the train, sweetie. My kids will show you the way," Molly promises. She then turns toward her children and says, "You all better be nice to this boy. He has no clue what he's doing so you best all make him feel welcome,"

Ginny nods, her brothers not having paid attention and says, "I'll look after him, Mum, don't worry. I love you," before being pulled into a tight hug.

Once the redhead pulls from her mother's grip, she turns toward Draco with a friendly smile. "Hi, I'm Ginny," She greets him and puts her hand out for him to shake. Draco eyes it with confusion, not familiar with the gesture so she simply puts her hand back down. "What's your name?" She asks instead.

"Draco," He says after a moment's thought.

"Well Draco, we need to board the train now so follow me,"

Ginny takes ahold of Draco's free hand and once they begin to walk away, Draco stops and turns toward Molly. "Je vous remercie, Madame Weasley. You be a very good woman," Draco thanks her and Mrs. Weasley smiles, waving at the duo.

Ginny shows Draco the ways of the train and the two sit in a compartment together, waiting for Ron, Harry and Hermione to show up. "So Draco, how long have you been in the UK?" The younger girl asks.

"I have been six days," Draco replies, fiddling with his fingers. "Not many have been as nice as you, Ginny,"

Before Ginny can reply, the compartment door is swung open and the Golden Trio walks inside. "Who's this?" Hermione asks, motioning toward Draco.