Dares *

Where Draco dares Harry to wank in front of him and Harry can't back down from the challenge.

---

"Hmm," Draco hums, palm cupping his chin as he thinks. "I dare you to... wank in front of me," He finishes, grinning devilishly. 

Harry's eyebrows just about hit his hairline. He definitely wasn't expecting that. "U-Um, what?" He stammers, pulling at the collar of his shirt, suddenly all too warm.

"You heard me, pretty boy. Take off those boxers and put your hands to good use," Draco urges him, eyes flicking down to the boy's sleek black boxers which clung to his muscular thighs deliciously. He had been dared to take off his jeans several turns ago and was hoping he didn't need to rid himself of any other articles of clothing. Apparently he was wrong.

Harry feels his face flush crimson and he wanted nothing more than to curl up in a ball and die. "Draco--" He begins but the blond tuts disapprovingly.

"We agreed to accepting every dare we were given no questions asked when we began this game, didn't we, Potter?" Draco grins, loving being able to watch the green eyed boy squirm.

"I never said anything this vile to you!" Harry snaps causing the taller boy to shrug.

"And whose fault is that?" He chuckles.

"Prat," Harry mutters, sending the boy a glare to which Draco simply crosses his arms over his chest, raising an eyebrow as he waits.

"Get to it, Potter,"

With a final huff, Harry hesitantly pulls away the thin cotton, pushing the black material down his thighs and pretends he didn't feel Draco's gaze on his flaccid dick. He then grabs his wand which was placed on top of his denim jeans at his side and mutters a quick lubrication charm; shaking with nerves as he begins to stroke himself, praying Draco didn't notice. He never did anything like this with anyone. When Harry jerked off, it was usually in the shower or the privacy of his dorm room so this was untouched territory.

The short boy feels his face turn an even deeper shade of red as he starts to get hard and tries his best to forget that Draco was in the room. But how would he be able to ignore an incredibly attractive Slytherin? He somehow manages to focus on keeping his noises to a minimum as he finds a steady rhythm, lip trapped between his teeth but soon Draco says, "Let me hear you,"

Harry takes a cautious look at the blond and grunts, "That wasn't a part of the dare," trying to ignore the way Draco was undeniably turned on which only made this whole situation that much more intense.

"C'mon, Harry. Let me hear those pretty moans," The silver eyed boy says, every so convincing and the mere voice of his name passing the boy's lips causes Harry to let off the smallest whimper. Draco had never called him by his first name before.

A few moments pass and Harry's moans get progressively louder. He feels himself edging closer and closer to orgasm with each jerk of his hand and nearly comes when he locks eyes with Draco who was currently rutting against the fabric of his clothes. "Merlin, touch yourself before you cream your robes like a prepubescent Hufflepuff," Harry chokes.

Draco lets off a strangled laugh but doesn't need to be told twice. Both his robes and boxers were off faster than Harry could say quidditch which causes him to laugh through ripples of arousal at the sight of Draco's cock. It was thicker than he had been expecting, a pretty pink with pearls of precum slicking the head and lubricating Draco's pale fist. "Fuck," Harry whispers as he watches Draco shut his eyes tight as he finds a steady pace.

"This is your dare, not mine," Draco says tersely as he shoots Harry a glare, realizing the boy had stopped stroking himself, too wrapped up in the blond.

"Right," Harry mutters, averting his attention to his stiff cock. He wraps a tanned hand around it, frowning. His was nowhere near as pretty as Draco's.

"2 galleons says you come before I do," Draco whimpers which causes Harry to raise an eyebrow.

"You're on," Harry says and the two awkwardly shake each other's left hands, not wanting to take their right off their cocks. The two were never ones to back down from a challenge.

Draco then makes a show of moaning, knowing it turned Harry on and fondles his balls with his free hand. Harry couldn't get himself to look away.

It's when Draco lubes up his other hand and eases two fingers into his entrance, one after the other, that Harry nearly loses it. He watches as Draco's mouth falls open, eyebrows furrowed in undeniable pleasure as the loudest moan yet leaves his lips and he rocks back against his hand until he bottoms out on his fingers completely. "Y-you're doing this on purpose!" Harry finally realizes which causes the smallest of smiles to flutter across Draco's face.

"Dunno what you're talking about," He denies in a slurred mumble as he continues to finger himself open, both hands working expertly to push him to climax.

Harry, however, felt as if he was going to burst. Precum dribbled from his pink tip and spilled over his fingers, orgasm a tense wire in the pit of his stomach, begging to be set free. "Fuck," He groans and next thing he knows, he's coming, harder than he ever had before and it's all because of Draco fucking Malfoy.

The blond climaxes moments after, grinning triumphantly and says, "I win," with the utmost arrogance. This doesn't surprise Harry in the slightest, but what does is the way Draco was staring intensely at his lips. He nears closer to the dark haired boy and before Harry realizes what he was saying, he says, "I dare you to kiss me," so Draco does.

---

Short but I hope you enjoyed the smut. Much love.

-Landen xx