Sweaters

Where Mrs. Weasley knits Draco a Christmas sweater.

---

"Mrs. Weasley? She... she knit me a Christmas sweater?" Draco asks with disbelief, eyeing the flimsy wrapping paper.

"Well yeah. She knits one for every member of the family,"

The blond's eyes widen even more although Harry didn't think that was possible. With a dropped jaw, the silver eyed boy asks, "P-Part of the family?"

Harry laughs, kissing his boyfriend's temple. "We've been dating for a year, Dray. I think the Weasleys consider you family by now." The paler of the two is blushing red, pleased at Harry's words. He had always wanted a family like the Weasleys. They were so cookie cutter and perfect but not in a way that annoyed Draco; if anything he adored the way Mr. and Mrs. Weasley treated their kids since the blond never had a family even moderately close to theirs.

The brunet is urging the blond to open the wrapping to reveal what the sweater looked like. Once he had, he stares in awe at the fabric. It was Slytherin green with a silver D smack in the middle and Draco loved it to ever last fibre.

"I... I'm going to owl her and thank her," Draco whispers, tears pricking at the corners of his eyes.

Harry smiles, heart warmed at the sight in front of him and kisses his boyfriend gently. "Alright, my love. Come back once you're finished. You haven't opened my present yet," He says with a wink and Draco's smiling softly as he leaves the room, feeling blessed for all he had.

---

I fucking LOVE this concept so I decided to write a little blurb about it. I hope you enjoyed even though there wasn't much Drarry. Much love. 

-Landen xx