One

I've had this complete for a while. This is almost the same as the test shot I posted in my one-shot book. There is more to this and I have some of the next chapter completed. This is going to have a lot Puppy Lauren.

Warning: There will be talks about dead animals because Lauren lives with wolves. And this will hopefully be cute.

-

Lauren Jauregui was three when she went camping with her parents. Her father was out looking for wood while her mother was setting up their tent. Lauren was sitting on a log, coloring in her book. Her tongue sticking out as she scribbled in the wolf. It was a pretty green wolf. She was swinging her legs as she hummed to herself.

Lauren heard a branch break. Looking up, she saw a butterfly fly by. She looked at her mother, to see her looking at the instructions. Lauren shrugged and followed the butterfly deep into the trees.

That was the last anyone ever saw Lauren.

-

Seventeen years later, Camila Cabello walked into the same path. She shook her head, not believing that she got lost. Stupid Dinah and her plans.

Dinah Jane Hansen had wanted to go camping for her birthday. She invited three of her closest friends, Camila, Normani Kordei Hamilton and Ally Brooke Hernandez. Wanting to keep the younger girl happy, of course they said yes.

Camila was voted to find wood to burn. And of course she got lost. Who in their right mind would send the least coordinated person? Who would sent the person who got lost walking down the street out into the woods? Who would send the girl who had the attention span of a squirrel?

An hour later, she was still trying to find her way back.

She heard rustling and froze. That was it. That was when she was going to die. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She turned and opened her eyes. She saw a girl standing there. Camila opened her mouth, before frowning.

The girl had a pair of mesmerizing, emerald eyes. The girl tilted her head, her long (really long), messy, brown hair moving with her head.

Camila quickly averted her eyes before they could go lower, as the girl was bare. Dirty, but bare. There were some scratches on her body, probably from walking through branches. But Camila didn't want to look any lower than her neck.

Nothing. That was what the girl was wearing. Camila quickly took off her jacket and took a step towards the girl, trying to offer her the jacket. The girl let out a growl, her teeth showing. She took a step back, as she narrowed her eyes.

Camila froze. She stopped and stared at the girl. She took another step and the girl let out another growl.

"I'm not going to hurt you," Camila said, showing the girl her jacket.

The girl frowned and tilted her head. Camila bit her lip, before getting an idea.

She held the jacket up. "Wear."

Camila placed the jacket on her shoulders, showing the girl what the jacket was for. She then grabbed the jacket and offered it to the girl. The girl took a step towards Camila and reached for the jacket. She held it to her face and sniffed it. Keeping an eye on Camila while the shorter girl took a step towards the girl and placed the jacket on the girl's shoulders. She then took a step back.

"I am lost. Do you know where the other people are?"

The girl tilted her head.

Camila sighed, not sure how to communicate with someone who didn't know what she was saying.