Two

Camila opened her eyes when she heard rustling. She blinked a few times to blink the sleep away. She looked over to see someone looking through her stuff. She saw long hair and skin, lots of revealing skin.

Blushing, Camila cleared her throat. The other girl, Lauren, quickly turned and stared at Camila.

"Find anything cool?" Camila asked, not getting any response. "Aren't you cold?"

Lauren grabbed Camila's shirt and sniffed it. She threw it across the tent. Camila reached over with her hand. Lauren growled, showing her teeth. Camila froze, allowing the other girl to sniff her hand. Lauren placed the top of her head under Camila's hand and allowed for a head scratch.

Lauren closed her eyes and just let out a sound that sounded like a purr.

Camila smiled fondly. She stopped, getting a whine. Lauren was staring at Camila with her big green eyes, a small pout on her face. Camila continued to scratch Lauren's head, getting the girl to relax.

"You're actually really cute," Camila said, moving to scratch the girl behind her ear.

Lauren closed her eyes, let out a breath. Camila opened her sleeping bag. "Are you cold? Want to sleep here?"

Lauren ignored her and went back to her search. She grabbed Camila's banana socks and sat back with a frown. She placed the socks over her hands. She continued to look through Camila's back. She used her teeth to grab Camila's panties.

"No Lauren, put that down," Camila scolded.

Lauren dropped the undergarments. before she could do anything, there was a howl and Lauren ran out the tent.

Camila moved to the opening of her tent and looked out. Lauren was gone, but she saw her socks on the ground. Camila went to grab the socks from the ground.

With one last look to the trees, Camila went back to her tent, a smile on her face.

-

"What the fuck!" was the first thing Camila heard. She stumbled out of her tent hoping Lauren returned but only found Ally and Normani looked into Dinah's tent. She went to check what they were looking for and found a mess in the tent.

"Oh, Lauren visited you too?"

Dinah frowned. "Lauren did this?"

Camila nodded her head. "Yeah, she was in my tent looking through my stuff when I woke up."

Normani smirked. "Did you two have sexy time?"

Camila blushed, shaking her head. "She was just getting our scents."

"She probably loved your scent, huh?" Dinah teased, crawling out of her tent.

"Leave her alone," Ally scolded, glaring at the two girl.

Dinah and Normani nodded. "Okay mom."

Before anything else could happen, branches broke behind Camila. She turned to see Lauren standing there, a dead squirrel in her hand. She offered it to Camila.

Camila felt sick looking at the poor animal, but Lauren looked so hopeful.

With a shaking hand, Camila grabbed the tail and gave Lauren a smile. "Th-thank you."

Lauren grinned. There was a growl, catching everyone's attention. Camila felt her heart start to beat hard against her chest. There was a pack of wolves standing a few feet away from them.

Dinah pulled Camila towards her, as the four girls stood together.

The wolf in front let out a growl, only to get one in return from Lauren. Lauren started to communicate with the wolves in their own wolf way.