Three

"So what do we do? Just walk in and say we found Lauren Jauregui being raised by wolves?" Camila asked, turned to Dinah, who was hold Lauren who was looking out the window.

"Yes," Normani answered, "I mean, what else can we say?"

Lauren moved and before launching herself onto the other side of the backseat, wanting to see out that window. Camila gripped Lauren's waist to keep the girl's balance on check. Lauren shot her a grin before looking out the window.

"Do you think Ralph is gonna need a leash?" Dinah asked, smiling fondly at the girl.

"Ralph?" Ally question, twisting her body so she could look at the younger girl.

Dinah grinned. "Well yeah, Lauren was raised by wolves. Ralph sounds like a bark. Ralph, ruff? And her name is Lauren, ya know, Ralph Lauren? It all lines up. It's meant to be," Dinah said, grinning.

Camila just watched Lauren's face while the wild girl looks out in awe.

It doesn't take long for the girls to reach the police station. The girls climb out of the car, all except for Lauren, who is looking around.

"C'mon Lo, let's go get you home, yeah?"

Lauren frowns. She looks at the offered hand and takes it. She growls when someone moves in their direction.

"No Lo, it's okay. You're okay," Camila told her, petting the girl's head.

Lauren let out a huff and closes her eyes, leaning into the hand. Camila moved that hand to link it with Lauren's. The other girl frowned as she brought their hands to her face. She looked at how their fingers intertwined with each other.

Camila let out a laugh and just pulled Lauren towards the building. The girls made sure no one got too close to Lauren, who would lowly growl at strangers.

"Hello, may I help you?" the receptionist asked, looking at Ally and Normani.

"Hey, my friends and I were camping and we think we found Lauren Jauregui," Ally told the receptionist, getting a confused look. She looked past the two girls and saw Lauren standing there.

The receptionist reached for the phone and made a quick phone call. She told the girls to go wait in the chairs.

Camila spent the waiting time petting Lauren, who seemed to enjoy it. They were getting weird looks from people but the group of friends didn't care.

"Girls?" an officer called, signaling for them to follow him. Camila pulled Lauren with her.

Once everyone was seated, the officer offered the girls some donuts. Lauren frowned and sniffed it before taking a bite. Everyone watched as she tasted the treat, a small frown on her face. She took another bite and then another. Soon Lauren was trying to eat two at once.

"Where did you find Lauren?" the officer asked, grabbing his notebook.

Dinah told him the location.

"I got lost and then I saw her standing there. She ran from us but kept visiting. There was this pack of wolves who seemed to know her. She came back with us when we were leaving," Camila told him, petting Lauren.

"We have contacted her parents. There will be some blood testing to make sure she's really Lauren Jauregui."

Lauren let out a whine, looking at Camila.

Camila let out a small laugh while she looked at the empty box. She reached into her pocket. "Hey Mani, can you go buy some Lauren some more donuts?"

Lauren sighed, looking at the empty box of donuts.

The officer shook his head. He reached for his walkie and told another officer to bring more donuts. He then turned to the girls. "Are you sure Lauren doesn't speak?"