Four

This chapter wasn't what I promised, but there is a Lauren/Normani/Dinah moment. There will be more after.

-

When the girl's arrived home, it wasn't early, but it wasn't too late. The sun was setting.

Lauren looked around the apartment. She opened very cabinet, pressed any button. She had even tried to put a fork into an outlet. Dinah stopped her before Lauren electrocuted herself. Lauren just went to the next room. After she inspected the whole place, Lauren pulled at her pants with a whine, tensed.

"What's wrong Lo?" Lauren ignored Camila and continued to pull at her pants. "Lau-"

And they found out why Lauren was whining. They watched as Lauren relax and urinated herself. Lauren just stood there until she finished. Once she did, she looked down at the tiny puddle and kicked imaginary dirt over it. She turned and went to investigate the rest of the house.

"We're gonna have to potty train her," Dinah said, looking in disgust the puddle.

The other three girls nodded, all frozen.

"Camila, you and Dinah go shower Lauren, Mani and I will clean up here and then get some extra clothes."

"No, I don't want to clean pee, I'll go help Dinah shower Lauren," Normani whined, pouting.

Camila rolled her eyes. "Go."

Dinah turned to Normani. "Go get the shower ready, I'll get Lo." She then went to look for Lauren and found the girl in Ally's room. She was chewing on something, and when she looked closer, she saw Ally's wooden cross. "No!"

Lauren jumped and turned, seeing Dinah rush to her. Lauren let out a growl when Dinah tried to pull the cross from the feral girl's mouth.

Dinah flicked Lauren's nose, "Down Fido."

Lauren released the cross and rubbed her nose, glaring at Dinah. She let out a huff.

Dinah tossed the cross onto Ally's bed and grabbed Lauren's wrist. She dragged the girl to the restroom. Normani moved from the showerhead.

"The temp is good," Normani said, turning to Lauren and Dinah. The taller girl grabbed the bottom of Lauren's shirt and pulled it over the girl's head. Lauren gasped when the shirt was over her head and stepped back. She fell into the shower, pulling Dinah in with her. The tall girl squealed when the hit her while Lauren pushed the shirt off her face. She was sitting on the ground. She looked up and saw the waterfall from the showerhead.

Lauren pointed to it and frowned. She crawled into the water and closed her eyes. She turned to Normani. She moved out and shook her wet hair. Normani yelped when Lauren's hair hit her face.

"Fuck," Normani groaned, cupping her eye. Dinah pushed herself out of the shower, her soaked clothes sticking to her body.

"What happened here?" Ally asked, putting some clothes on the toilet.

Dinah and Normani just gave Ally a look. The three girls squealed when drops of water hit her. Lauren gave them an innocent smile and went back to enjoying the water.

"Don't you guys know how to shower?" Camila asked from the doorway. "What is Lauren doing wearing pants in the shower?"

Lauren was shaking her head again. Dinah sighed and walked into the shower and pulled Lauren's pants down. The feral girl looked over and frowned. Dinah picked one of Lauren's legs up and then the other.

"Now get her clean," Camila ordered, turning to walk away.

"Where are you going?" Dinah asked, frowning.