The Weekend

Finally! It's the weekend, Dani, Josh and I planned to hang out at Starbucks and I'm super excited, Josh texted me and said his best friend, Kate was coming, I was kind of nervous because she has known him longer and I didn't want to disappoint her but I'm not scared. Once I get to the Starbucks I see Dani sitting at the table on her phone, facing the other way, I sneak up behind her and slightly push her, she stands up and screams "AHH" everybody is staring at us, we sit down and stare at each other for a while then started cracking up, when josh and Kate walked through the door, we  all sit down and get the cotton candy frappe.

Kate is actually kind of nicer then I thought he was, all four of us got along  pretty well. But he still had his own group to hang out with. We got done with or drinks and walked around he nearby mall, a little later, I headed down to the bathroom because I had to go, I walked into the bathroom and go into a stall, something felt off but I just ignored it, once I got out a person with a mask grabs me by the arm and covers my mouth, for twenty minutes straight that person kept beating my leg and hitting me, until Dani walked in, thank god. "OMG ARIA!" Dani screams, Josh and Kate come running in the bathroom after hearing our screams "LET GO OF HER YOU BASTARD!" Screamed Dani, the person let go of me and ran out. Dani brought me to her house and laid me down on her bed, she gave me pajamas, and covered me in her blanket, she quickly runs downstairs then come back up with a lot of ice packs, she then put them on my legs and Simeon my arms, she gave a me a glass of water and let me sleepover, she slept on the floor and we both fell asleep.