Chapter Five: The Crown

** Kurtis Dam-Mikkelsen a.k.a Miss Fame as Daniel Coleman a.k.a Lilly Cox**

Daniel was a force to be reckoned with. The second he showed up to Alex's condo, arms full of bags, he zeroed in on Stiles and practically squealed. "Alex, you never told me your brother would be so adorable! Look at those cheekbones, they're to die for!" Daniel exclaimed dramatically. Stiles felt ambushed, Alex and Val weren't even paying any attention, instead trying to decide on outfits. "Uh, thanks I guess? I'm Stiles, it's nice to meet you," Stiles blushed, making Daniel fawn over him even more.

  "Danny, my baby brother needs to look fabulous for tonight, Val and I went out and got some clothes but we can't decide what he should wear, we need your opinion," Alex called, looking up from where she was practically buried in clothes. Daniel dropped his bags, which Stiles could now see were full of a variety makeup and brushes, along with wigs. "I'm glad you've acknowledged how superior I am to you two bitches so of course I'll help!"

 "Who are you calling a puta [bitch] you little fucker!" Val exclaimed throwing a heel in Danny's direction. "I don't top sweetie, we've been over this," Daniel giggled. "How could I forget, you're the queen of taking dick," Val rolled her eyes when Daniel smirked. "Damn right I am, now get rid of that green shirt, green is definitely not Stiles' color, I'm thinking...red."  Val's eyes lit up, glinting as she pulled out the red shirt from the store. Stiles gulped, eyes widening as both Val and Daniel zeroed in on him. His head swiveled to plead with his sister for help, but she blatantly ignored his silent plea, instead she was smirking as she  played a game on her phone.

He was so screwed.

~~

"You're ass looks gorgeous in those pants honey, don't worry you look amazing," Daniel, or Lilly as he now was dressed in full drag, brushed his hands down Stiles' arms as he stared in the mirror. He hated to admit it but Lilly, Val and Alex knew exactly what they were doing. He looked hot as fuck. His hair had the classic bedhead look, his eyes had a tad bit of black eyeliner to highlight his amber eyes, giving him a smoldering look. He also had a bit of highlighter on his cheekbones, making him look ethereal . The practically see-through shirt showed off his swimmer-like upper body, something he achieved last year when he was constantly running for his life. His ass did look amazing in a pair of leather pants, that were even tighter than they had looked. As great as he looked, Stiles was nervous as fuck. This was his first time going to a nightclub for recreational purposes, instead of life threatening ones. 

"Genim, you look great, and once you get a few drinks in you, you'll feel great," Alex stepped into the room, wearing a sparkling silver dress that came a bit above mid thigh, that had a plunging neckline, but wasn't trashy. Her heels came to a bit above her knees, giving her a bit of a bad ass vibe. 

Stiles nodded his head, he was ready to get trashed. If only all his so-called friends could see him now. 

~~Meanwhile In Beacon Hills, California~~

Climbing through Scott's bedroom window to see the beta alone, playing some video game pissed Derek off beyond belief. "Scott! What the fuck? Where is Stiles?" Derek growled. Not only were there witches encroaching on his territory but when he'd gone to the Stilinski house, to get Stiles to research on them, Stiles wasn't there, and his scent was slightly faded, like he hadn't been there for hours. 

Scott looked at his Alpha confusedly. After everything that had happened with Peter and Gerard, he' d decided to join Derek's pack, if only to keep his mom safe, and stop him from going feral like Peter. 

"I haven't seen him since everything went down with Gerard, why? I'm sure he's fine why?"

"He hasn't been home in hours and his Jeep is still at his house! I thought I told you to fucking check up on him?! There are fucking witches in town for god's sake! What if they have him?! What if he's dead because you couldn't even bother to fucking call him?!" Derek roared grabbing Scott by the throat and shoving him against the wall. Scott's eyes widened. He had completely forgotten about Stiles! He'd been so caught up trying to get Allison back he hadn't even thought about his best friend. 

"Let me check my phone! I'm sure i can call him! Don't worry!" Scott scrambled as Derek released him, diving to grab his phone he'd left on the dresser since yesterday...

What. The. Fuck?! Looking at all his messages, Scott's eyes watered. Stiles was gone and he hadn't even answered the phone so that Stiles could say goodbye! He was the worst friend! 

"Uh, Derek..."

 "What is it, Scott?!"

"Stiles isn't home because he's not even in the state, he's in New York!"

"WHAT?!"

~~Back In New York~~

Apparently the drag queens at the Jungle were not just a fluke. Stiles was a drag queen magnet. Entering The Crown, Lilly had immediately dragged the three of them over to some of her friends, who all took a special interest in Stiles. Alex and Val had abandoned him hours ago, leaving him after making him take a couple shots to loosen up. 

"Oh sweetie, don't look but I noticed a tall dark and handsome one eyeing you," Anna, who's full drag name was Anna Conda, snickered. The girls were teaching him how to dance, and admittedly it was fun, but that could just be all the drinks he's had. Stiles looked over his shoulder seeing a tall, muscular guy with medium length black hair and a scruffy beard staring. Stiles blanched, this guy looked WAY too much like Derek Hale, just with a darker tan and longer hair. Unfortunately, or fortunately considering he was drunk and would make an absolute fool of himself, it wasn't Derek. 

The mystery guy approached, grinning charmingly, so unlike Derek, Stiles had to remind himself. 

"I'm Damien, do you want to dance?" the man's grin lessened into a smirk as he glanced up and down at Stiles. The girls were giggling, gently pushing him, encouraging him to go dance, all but Lilly who frowned and promptly took off into the mass of dancers. Weird....

 Taking his hand, Stiles followed Damien into the crowd, pressing close as not to lose him. 

"What's your name babe?" Damien asked, his breath hot on Stiles' ear as they danced, back to front. The music was incredibly loud on the dance floor, making talking almost impossible. "I'm Sti-" Stiles was yanked away from Damien by his sister, who looked furious. Lilly and Val stood close, both looking nervous.

 "Fucking scum, keep your hands off my brother!" Alex hissed, as she shoved her brother into her friends arms in order to get in Damien's face. "Next time you even look at him you unholy bastard I swear I will fucking torch you and then I'll exorcise the shit out of the ashes, understand?!" she hissed. Damien held his hands up in a surrendering gesture, leering at Alex, then Stiles before turning and walking away.

Stiles was fucking so confused, did she just say exorcise? Like a demon?!

"Of course only YOU would manage to run into an actual fucking demon, Genim. C'mon we have a lot to talk about tonight." Alex sighed, grabbing her brother's arm, and leading him toward the exit, followed closely by Lilly and Val.

A demon? So his sister knows about the supernatural? Did she know about the Hales? How did she find out? What the actual fucking fuckery was going on?!

"Alex, ¡me has estado evitando! [Alex, you've been avoiding me!]" A tall spanish man, who looked suspiciously like Valencia, blocked their path, as he grabbed both of Alex's shoulders. "I've been calling you!" he exclaimed, his accent heavy. Alex groaned. This night was supposed to be great, and now it was officially terrible. "Val, get your brother away from me before I lose my mind!" She yelled, grabbing Stiles and Lilly and heading out to get a taxi. Stiles glanced back to see the guy, who he assumed was Valentino getting chewed out by Valencia who was apparently his sister.

Stiles needed answers. Like. NOW.'

~~A/N: Okay so this is a lot longer than the other chapters, you're welcome. Next chapter will begin all the supernatural shit. my timeline is super shitty and weird and I apologize but Stiles is only in New York for like two months so days gotta get drawn out ya'll. A lot of new people will be introduced soon, my little bb Stiles is going to be so overwhelmed ;_; anyways, until next time guys :)