Chapter Seven: Guardians

Stiles had never felt more disbelief in his life than he did currently. It had been three days since Alex had told him about being a Light Guardian, and he's spent those three days getting information on what exactly a Light Guardian was, from both his sister, the internet and the obscure tomes his sister had given him. Alan Deaton had mentioned he had a spark, but never that he wasn't human, that there was more to it than just believing.

A hell of a lot more.

"The Opiekun Światła [Guardian of Light] has been a role taken on by Sparks for centuries, and the title is passed down generation to generation. A Light Guardian's main duty is to preserve the Lekka magia [Light Magic] and keep the world clean from impure spirits. Protecting both the supernatural and human worlds from evil. That is what we do Genim. We protect," Alex explained exasperatedly, this was about the fifth time Stiles had needed a verbal conformation.

"So we just protect the world from all evil? The world is full of evil people Alex!" Stiles exclaimed. How could a small percentage of Sparks defeat an untold number of evil do-ers.

"Ah, I supposed I should have been more specific. We do fight evil, anywhere we may find it. But most importantly we fight the Ciemny."

"The...Dark? Why do I feel like it's capitalized?! What the hell is the Dark?"

"Gen, The Opiekun Światła have fought against the Ciemny since the beginning of time itself. Every Spark is trained in the way of the Light, but some, some turn their backs on our ways, they pursue the darkest of magic and their souls become corrupt, tainted with a darkness that comes straight from Hell itself." Alex sighed and shook her head. She had felt the exact same way when she had first found out her heritage.

"Mama was meant to teach us the history and ways of our kind on our 13th birthdays as tradition dictates, but she died, and grandfather had already passed so we were left untaught. But when i first moved here I was approached by a Spark, his name is Maximilian, and he's taught me everything I've known. I've asked him to come speak with you. He can train you, just as he did me," She smiled and squeezed Stiles' shoulder.

Stiles relaxed, and smiled back. Things were finally looking up.

~~Beacon Hills, California: Three Days Ago~~

Things were looking absolutely bleak. Scott had never been more ashamed of himself than he was right at this moment. The second the pack had heard about Stiles' leaving, the arguments broke out.

"What the hell do you mean he's gone and you JUST found out?!" Lydia had instantly demanded. Although she and Jackson were back together, Stiles had been the one to save both of them respectively. She and Stiles had actually been growing close after everything that had happened with Peter, and the fact that he was gone and had told Scott and Scott hadn't even deemed him important enough to pick up infuriated her.

"So let me get this straight, McCall. Stilinski gets shipped off to New York, because of all of YOUR bullshit and you didn't even call him or anything? That's kinda low man, and that's coming from me and I don't even like the kid," Jackson sneered at Scott. Even though he and Stilinski didn't get on, he respected the guy. Running with wolves and shit isn't easy for a human.

"I know alright! I was just so wrapped up with everything that was going on with Allison! I KNOW I let him down okay! But the point is, we have witches out in the preserve and kids are going missing, and Erica and Boyd are missing! And Stiles is the only one with the information we need!" Scott growled. He was sick of everyone blaming him.

"I've tried calling Stiles like a hundred times and it goes straight to voicemail!" Isaac exclaimed, looking up teary eyed at his Alpha. Stiles was his rock. While he acted snarky around the boy, he actually didnt mean it. Stiles always made sure he was okay and that he had eaten. Stiles took care of him really, now that Erica and Boyd were gone.

What the hell were they going to do without him?!

**A/N: More information this chapter. A bit of Scott bashing, sorry, but he will be redeemed eventually! Erica and Boyd are missing, bc I'm still sorta following the S3 timeline. Next Chapter we'll find out what kind of supernatuals Val and Daniel are and meet Maximillian! City Life for the Stilinskis is about to get wild!!!