Conviction (Auriel & Tyrael)

This isn't a real well-known ship, but I like it

Tyrael winced as a large gash on his side was covered in thick bandages, wrapping around his torso tightly. He could feel cuts and bruises covering his body, ichor dripping from multiple places on his thighs and chest. Thankfully, the pain had dulled significantly down since his unfortunate meeting with the demonspawn, Auriel making sure his suffering was at a minimum. Justice knew he should've been grateful, but he still carried a certain bitterness with him from Malthael's untimely disappearance, and the recent losses of Pandemonium weren't improving his mood.

"Relax, Tyrael. You're tensing up again," Auriel chastised him, shaking the archangel from his solicitude.

"I apologize, sister. My thoughts were... Elsewhere." Auriel bandaged a few more large wounds and allowed him to stand, catching him as he stumbled.

"Tyrael, I want you to stay in the Heavens for at least another week before you go back to Pandemonium again. We can't allow you any more damage without even greater consequences to you and the Council as a whole."

"Auriel, I must command my troops. There are thousands of angels out in the middle of a war zone without mendations or orders for action. They are fighting blindly and without reason."

"You can send in your commands from within the Heavens. You know this."

"Yes, but I wish to see my orders fulfilled with my own eyes," Justice stated, exasperated.

"Tyrael, you need to rest." Her tone became softer, and she lightly kissed him on the forehead.

"You will command your troops here, and I will make sure you heal properly." Justice huffed and crossed his arms, but agreed willingly, hiding the fact that he was truly grateful to have someone looking out for him.