six

a good girl

Everybody in Riverdale high had to attend a mandatory meeting, and it was about Jason.

The small chatter and sound of people walking was all you could hear as the gym was filling with students. Jason's portrait stood in the middle of the gym with Cheryl near by.

As Alexa walked in, Cheryl smiled at her, and Alexa went to find a seat. Betty was sitting next to a new girl, so Alexa found Jughead and decided to sit next to him.

While walking to him, she passed a certain group.

Reggie and his jock friends sat together, talking about football and random topics. Instantly Reggie spotted the brunette, she walked up the bleachers looking so innocent and nice. He smiled at Alexa as they both caught each other's glances. Alexa smiled back still confused about Reggie's personality.

"Damn, virgin territory."

"Chuck, your favorite."

Reggie turned around at the nasty remark. Of course it was Chuck Clayton. The biggest fuck boy in Riverdale who was now checking his next door neighbor out. Reggie glared at him. The boys all started laughing. He didn't want to hear anyone talk about her that way. The sick boys were annoying and childish.

"Alexa just gets hotter every time I see her." Chuck shook his head, his eyes following her up the bleachers.

Reggie looked at Alexa, seeing her sit down next to Jughead and smiling at him. He tried to ignore what Chuck was saying, but Chuck being Chuck kept talking about the girl.

"Aye then why don't you get at her?"

"Maybe I will, I'll add her to the list." Chuck sat smirking, looking pleased with the thought.

Reggie looked behind him again. Chuck looked down at him.

"What?" Almost as Reggie was not allowed to look at him that way. Chuck felt that Reggie was questioning his normal ways.

"Shut up." Reggie bluntly said.

Chuck raised his eyebrows at the guy. He was slightly confused at his reaction but smirked again knowing exactly how this was making him feel. Reggie liked the girl, and no one seemed to know. But Chuck had an idea.

"Is Mantle getting mad?" Chuck laughed and so did a few other guys.

"Chuck. Just shut up." Reggie scoffed turning around.

"If you like her so much why don't you add her to your list Mantle?" Chuck laughed.

Reggie shook his head annoyed.

"Okay then. I will." Chuck challenged, wanting to see some reaction from him.

Reggie got tense. The idea of Chuck playing Alexa, the nicest girl in school, made him furious. All he would do was hurt her, and Reggie would not let that happen ever. He almost stood up this time, but Moose held him down. Archie in another world wasn't even paying attention to the little argument the boys were having.

"Don't even think about it Clayton. She's mine." Reggie was staring him down now. Causing all the boys to snicker and smirk. Chuck nodded, understanding his claim of the girl.