nine

after after party

"Your car."

"What?" Reggie completely blanked out, looking at Alexa she laughed at him not hearing what she had just said.

His mind was in a haze all he could think about was food, and Alexa. The alcohol really got to him, and Reggie wasn't thinking about the consequences of him showing up at his house, drunk in the middle of the night. His parents would freak.

"You're just gonna leave your car?" Alexa questioned more clearly and stopped,  turning around to look at the mansion which was quite a distance away. She just noticed that he didn't mention anything about his car, and the drunken state he's in worried her.

Reggie shuffled around looking for his keys in any of his pockets. Something clicked in the slow working brain of his, remembering what he did with those keys.

"Oh. Moose has my keys, I'm good." Reggie sighed and continued walking clumsily.

Alexa followed and walked with him, amused by drunk Reggie. Drunk Reggie was more quieter, surprisingly. He didn't need any help with walking but there was sometimes a stumble or two.

She was keeping watch of the under aged drinker. Not being around drunk people a lot made her realize how was she going to handle him? But he seemed clueless. He kept to himself staring at the sky and sometimes fiddling with his tie. It seemed as if he was a child but really he just wanted a milkshake.

"Why didn't you play with Archie?" Reggie asked in an accidentally jealous tone as the name Archie came out of his mouth. He frowned creasing his eyebrows and looked at her expecting for her to be looking away but Alexa's eyes were already there just staring back at his.

Alexa knowing exactly what he was asking about, shook her head.

"Archie's only my friend, I would never play a game like that with him." She cringed at the thought of her and Archie as a thing.

She couldn't deny that Archie was good looking but knowing their friendship she couldn't see it being anything more than that. Alexa didn't know what it was about Archie but she just knew he wasn't for her.

Reggie had a small smile. It was a relief knowing there was no chance for them happening and it was a relief she had no interest for the Andrews's boy.

"What?" Alexa questioned Reggie's attitude.

He was content, feeling calm and a little drowsy.

"Wanna get milkshakes? I'm starving" Reggie sighed holding his stomach.

Alexa's phone went off and Archie had texted her back.