EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE
Eleven Year's Later

Nixie's POV
Well a lot has happened in eleven years, I'll get you cached up,

Nicholas he's twenty five years old now and has a very good job doing Music Producing and he's in a serious relationship with Stephanie who he's been with for five years and asked her to marry him, she said yes so there planing the wedding to be a year from now. Now Blaze my older brother that I haven't seen since my parents left me and Aspen and took him to Sydney and then left him, he came back, he was trying to find us so that's great, he's married to Clair who is six months pregnant with there little girl. Now for Aspen her career has gone great, she's twenty eight years of age and her and Jai had a ruff patch, until she told him she was pregnant finally, with twin Girls who they had and are now five years old there names are Autumn and Winter also she's pregnant again only eight months with another set of twins and this time it's boys it just goes to show you that she couldn't get pregnant and now look at her having two sets of twins, her and Jai never got round to getting engaged or married there happy like this but sometimes Aspen talks to me and wants to know why he hasn't asked yet, I guess she's getting tired of not having him ask her, I can not be bothered getting in between it all. And now Sky and Beau there married only five years ago and there little boy Austin is not so little now he's eleven, when he was five Sky gave birth to another boy, he's six now and his name is Boston and then she got pregnant again a year after which made them freak out about so they had they their boy named Troy he's five and now a year ago they got pregnant they left it a surprise and it was a surprise since they didn't want anymore kids but they had a little girl named Florence who was so opposite to the boys she has green eyes like Beau where the boys have blue and her hair is a dark blonde where the boys have a medium brown and Beau is very protective since she's his only girl, she's now only one. So Daniel he went on to getting engaged to Kylie Jenner and they have a daughter who's five named Krystal and then a second daughter named Kysa who's three and there getting married very soon. And now for James he got recently married to Kendall Jenner and had a daughter who's four her name is Kailey and a son who's one and his name is Kayden, James always thought that she would never agree to being with him and now all he thinks is how he's so lucky and how she's his. And finally me and Luke our daughter Italia is eighteen and is a very gorgeous girl she still loves ballet dancing and she's become very high in that she's on her last year at her academy and she's already got a job teaching younger kids to dance and is getting some shows when she leaves school now, Octavia she's thirteen and she's interested in a different type of arts to her sister she loves painting and she's a great one too, now Denzil he's eleven and loves all sports mostly rugby and soccer he's the only boy in the family apart from Luke because I had twin girls not long after he turned one so nine months after his birth day in September I had twin girls and there names are Neavaeh and Heaven and there only ten they are into acting they want to become Actresses when there older and now for me and Luke we've been married for eleven years and we've been really happy we're thirty years old now and time flies by, we have five kids at thirty which is nice but also weird because most people won't have kids that are our kids age we were twenty year olds with five kids and we still didn't know everything we had to learn from mistakes and just roll with everything but looking back now there's no other way I would have done it, I loved being pregnant and have a baby to take care of now, I have two teenage girls and three kids that are almost teenagers too and I have a husband to take care of also The Janoskians still are kind of going there not doing it as much since there family's and all but yeah and my career I still partly do singing, I have three albums out and ten singles I have records on my songs and albums because they had been in number one for weeks and songs had been too, a few of my songs went platinum and that was awesome I've got Grammys and awards from other events too which I love.

*
*
*
*

Right now it's Christmas Day and Denzil's birthday he's turning twelve years old we have everyone Over at mine and Luke's house yeah when I found out I was pregnant with the twin girls, we found a house not to far from our old houses, we lived in but this one is really big the only thing I don't like about it is we have a room that is completely empty next to mine and Luke's room, I hate it, I'm sure I could find some use to it.

"Mum" I heard, I looked to see Denzil

"Hey Denzil what's up?" I asked

"It's Christmas present time" he said, I nodded

"Be there in a minute you guys can start" I said, he smiled and ran off to the lounge, I walked in and saw kids ripping there presents open and everyone else talking and slowly opening up, I went to the draw and got a small wrapped present out, I went and sat next to Luke and past it over

"For me?" He asked, I nodded smiling wide

"Yeah" I said, he started to unwrap it, I was getting nervous and hoping he be okay with it, he opened it and steered at it he looked at me and started to read the note

"I like Blue so do you jump with glee mummy's expecting number six and number seven" he said, he stopped and just looked at the box

"Is this true?" He asked, you nodded he looked back in the small box, he put it down and hugged you

"Your pregnant again" he said, you nodded in his shoulder, you saw Italia look In the present that had a pregnancy test and a ultrasound in she looked at you

"Your pregnant!" She shouted, everyone stopped, I looked at her and nodded she ran up and hugged me so did the other kids, Heaven and Neavaeh touched my stomach and smiled

"Please be a boy" Denzil said, I laughed at his comment

"How about two boys?" I asked him, he steered at you Luke grabbed the ultrasound sound and looked at it and then my stomach

"How far are you?" He asked

"Just over four months I wanted to wait to tell you I wanted to surprise you so my last scan which was last week told me it was two boys" I said, biting my lip hoping he wont be mad for keeping it from him

"Two boys wow how the hell did you keep this from me" he said shocked

"I found out a month ago that I was three months along and it was twins so I thought why not give you the test on Christmas Day and then last week I went to the doctors and got an ultrasound which told me boys and I put it there as well" I said I smiled

"This was such a great note you made" he said referring to my little note that probably confused him at first

"What does it say?" Aspen asked

"I like blue so do you jump with glee mummy's expecting number six and number seven" Luke said everyone smiled and congratulated us and we carried on with the day.

Everyone had left and I went upstairs to mine and Luke's room and got in my bed wearing one of Luke's shirts, Luke walked in and got down to his boxers and laid beside me, he put his hand on my stomach, I looked at him

"I still can not believe it were have twin boys in five more months" he said, I lifted my top up and there was a bump where my flat stomach was Luke lent down and kissed it

"You had to hide this too" he said, I nodded, I turned and faced him, he moved a piece of hair out of my face and pecked my lips, I pushed him back and got on top of him

"Wait so that was also the reason you avoided doing" he said, I bit my lip and looked away and nodded, I looked at him and lent down so our lips touched

"I love you Luke" I said smiling

"I love you too so much Nixie" He said and put his hand on my cheek and rubbed his thumb on my cheek smiling at me.