Garden : England X Reader

It's been quite a while since you pay a visit to Arthur's house. In fact, you miss his English tea . Also him. You've been his friend since the beginning of your 5-year-old, even though he's a year older than you.

Well, here you are in front of a gate of a mansion. At first, when you saw it, you thought it's not a house, but it is.

Suddenly, the gate opened, and there stood a young servant.

"Sorry for you to wait, ___-san." The boy are one of Arthur's servant. His name is Charlie Bailey Summerhill Britany Bennett, that's his full name. But Arthur and you call him Charle.

"Don't need to be, Charle, I just got here," you replied with a smiley face. "Oh, I got a present for you and Arthur. Want me to give it to you now?" Like a switch, you changed from talking to asking. The young servant looked up, thinking. He rolls back to you.

"Hm, let's say, you should keep it for now," he smiled. "Should we go in now? Oh, in fact, Mr. Kirkland is in the back garden so I shall take you there." So you and him walked-and-talked to the garden at the back, you remember that most of them are English flowers.

On the way, you get to passed multiple doors. There are about 10 kitchens altogether. Talking about bedroom, it definitely IS a hotel, when it's not. 4 gardens, front and back. A big dining hall. It's a hotel , you thought many times.

Finally, you're in the garden. You got left before Charlie open the door because he got something to do in the last second. Anyway, you walked into a colourful-coloured-garden, seeing your favourite colourfully grown pansies. There, stacked a small glass garden dorm. Butterflies flapping their wings around the flowers and glassy dorm. The sun glossed the transparent glass. Inside the beautiful dorm, there sat your best friend, sipping his traditional English tea. You smiled and step forward like you're on a royal carpet. Your steps caused the grass to make sound, the air surrounding the earth blow fiercely that some bits of grass blew up. The boy cancelled his sipping, and look up, smiling.

"Arthur."

"_____..." We both smiled. He stood up, and opened his arms. Waiting for your next action. You, excitedly, ran toward him. When you're near to his body, you lovingly hugged him. He hugged you back with passions.

"I miss you, Arthur!" You and him gently pushed each other to get out from the hug. Honestly, from head to toe, he's warm.

"I miss you too, love." He wiped off lines of your hair, that are covering your eyes, to your sides or back. "Let's sit down, shall we?" He swayed his hand to a chair opposite his. You nodded with a 'sure'. So you both sat down. Talk about something like, "How are you?" Or "You looks charming." Then, there's a certain question.

"So... Do you have any love interest?" Arthur sharpened his smile, and eyes. His fingers erotically dancing on his tea cup. You shivered, because it turned you on somehow. However, fortunately, you can stop it in five seconds.

"Hmm, y-yes." You slightly blushed, scratching your cheek with your index finger. "There's someone..." You inhale. You looked at him, he was thrilled to hear what you want to say. At time like this, he would probably avoid you to answer if you don't want to.

"Uhuh, me too. I love her so much. Everything about her. Her personality, hair, eyes and smile. She's the brightest sun I ever seen." He sweetly smiled at you. It's his significant smile. It's the smile that showed he love that 'person'...

"Don't you mean..?" You shakily pointed at yourself, blushing. He, still smiling, closed his eyes then stood up, walking to you.

"I'm glad. She's here, with me... Alone, in this very garden." He leaned closer. Close enough for his passionate lips to touch against your. You kissed back. He was supposed to be a gentleman, but you like it so you don't mind. He wrapped his arms around your waist, and your arms wrapped around his neck. You and him broke up for air to breathe. You smiled that-was-great-ly.

"Will you marry me? In this garden." He got up on his right knee. Holding up your hand.

You gratefully "Accept" the best thing you ever heard. It's extremely had to say no, to your crush. He kissed your hand passionately.