I'm Your Hero! : America X Reader

This is requested by my lovely friend, CrzBlazeGirl ( ̄▽ ̄) ~

(Appropriate video, madams...)

"Leave me alone, seriously. O-ouch!!!!" You shouted as the bullies pulling your (H/C). They don't even listening to you. You have no choice but to scream and knocking all the bullies out. After you finish your job, you ran off the garden of your school.

On the way, your body crashed into someone and fell down. "Sorry," and got up then continue with the run, but the person grabbed your wrist.

"Oy! Are you alright, dude?" It was Alfred. Wait, does that means you ran up nearly to the baseball field? Wow, that's quite impressive, somehow.

"Don't know," you shrugged while desperately trying to take his hand off by shaking your hand-to-wrist but it was useless, he's too strong. Unexpectedly, he let you go. But you just froze and stay at the same place. "Um, you can go if you're busy..." You pointed at his baseball bat.

"What? Oh! We're finish! I don't really feel like going back so I just walk around the school. Wanna join?" But the school is big, you thought. You just agree anyway.

"Yeah, sure—"

"In fact, let's go sit on a hill! This school is huge! My leg might turn into jelly! Nahahahahaha!" He laughed, "Alright, let's gooooooooo!" He grabbed your and happily running out of the corridors to the hill outside the dining hall.

Oh god, he's fast... You thought. Well, most sport player must be fast, but when you need to run with them is just... Whatever.

"Here we are~! Nahahaha~!" He laughed triumphantly, yet he got no one to participate with. Well, he was pretty fast, 5 minuted to get to the hill due the hugeness of the school. You didn't say anything, no energy to talk. However, somehow, you managed to talk when you sat down next to Alfred.

"Alfred, mind if I tell you something..?" You hugged your knees, "It's stressed me out for a while now." You buried half of your face into your knees.

"Sure! After all, I'm the Hero!" He slapped your back gently, smiling. "And I will make out of those stresses!"

"Well... It's about those bullies." You explained to him about how they always come and pulling your hair and make fun of you. They also do harm to you. It was a very depressing things, to him, and you.

"W-well... How long has they bullies you..?" He scratches his head.

"Hmm... I think it was since last year. I just... Can't handle it anymore... I do fight them back, but I can't fight them for ALL eternity..!" You sighed.

"Here, here," Alfred hugged you. His muscles rounded your body, it was heartwarming. You tried to hide your blush. Even thought you're thinking why'd he do this.

"A-Alfred, thank you." You reached your limit, so you did blush in front of him.

"Nahaha, hey, I want to tell you something too." He squeezed you closer to him. "I love you." That send you shivers to your body, in a good way.

"Eh! How so?" You blinked, in embarrassment.

"Because I'm your hero! And you will be my girlfriend! Even though, I won't give a straight forward kiss! I love your smile and your entire existence." He kisses your forehead gently, maybe he is scared to kiss you because everyone knows he never kiss anyone until this point.

Your heart was beating fast. As hell. "I... Love you too, to be honest. I just don't have enough courage to tell you. I think that's one of the reason why my friends teases me..." You chuckled.

"What? Oh, anyway, I'M YOUR HERO and forever your LOVE!" You and him laughed happily.

I'm sorry if this seems rushing to you because I am... Well, I got French homework. Uhuh.