Carino Bella : Italy X Child!Reader

Requested by CrzBlazeGirl Sorry that it took a while. Sorry if it's short.
--------------------------------
"Can you please take care of her while we go to our meeting, Feliciano?" Your mother asked the man who has been her friend for a little now.

"Of-a course, Mrs.____! I will-a take care of-a her!" Feliciano smiled cheerfully.

"Thank you, Feliciano. Here, ____, be a good girl, okay?" Your mum patted your head then walk into the car where your dad was waiting.

"So, you're-a ____? You are-a so carino!" He kneeled to about your size. You were a little scared but he seems nice so you nodded and replied,

"Yes, Mr. Vargas... Um... What does carino means?" You never had your mum or dad's friend taking care of you. Though they introduce them to you so you were quite nervous.

"Oh, it means-a cute in-a Italian!" He patted your head.

He said you can just call him Feliciano so it seems like you and him are friends. You also knew about Feliciano's brother, Lovino. He's alright.

"Um, Feliciano, when will my mum come back?" You hugged your little teddy bear, facing Feliciano while Lovino was baking cookies.

"Oh, well-a, sometimes between-a 3-4 PM." He said, holding another teddy bear, but smaller. "Do you-a want to-a play anything?" He asked.

"Ummm..." You were just too shy as a 6 years old. "Can you teach me some Italian, p-please? It seems like an interesting language..." You hugged your teddy bear tighter.

"Oh! I can-a teach you-a Italian! It's-a an indeed-a interesting!" He smiled again, happy with what he got to do.

---
"Do you-a get it-a now?" He holds up his Italian dictionary so it helps you with some words. "I got-a to say, you're-a good at learning-a language!" Then he hugged you, not too tight. Lovino was in his room because he... Don't want to join that much.

"Th... Gra...zie..?" He shyly thanked him in Italian. He awed,

"You're so-a carino~!" He said; though you didn't know what that means because he didn't teach you the word.

"Uh, what does that means..?" You asked. You forgot, actually.

"Ve, I didn't-a teach you that? It means-a cute!" He said, he's such a gleeful person. That made you blushed slightly.

"Thank you, Feliciano..." You said.
---------------------------------------
Oh my god, why am I writing a fanfic about myself in 2P world in my private notes.... Anyway, enjoy. I was sleepy at the time sooooooo....