The arrival of Wendy

Tap. Tap. Tap. Wendy's eyes flutter open, as she excitedly swings her legs out of bed; out of the comfort of her blankets. She runs over to the big window and pushes it open. Before her floats a tall, thin outline of a boy, he holds out his hand to her. She turns her head back and gazes over to her two brothers, contemplating wether she should leave or go.

She holds out her arm and takes the boys hand. Her feet slowly rise off of the window sill, as she drifts into the unknown.

The boy leads the way as they swirl around the nights sky of London, around the Big Ben and up, into the stary night.

"Is that where we are headed too?" Wendy asks curiously to the boy she has yet to meet. She looks up at the boy, he keeps his eyes ahead, on the island with trees flooding its appearance from afar. Stars circle around the island, with clouds of all colours scattered through the sky. "Sure is."

They zoom through the trees, with the boy leading the way, and Wendy squealing when a branch scrapes her, but the boy is careless about any sort of pain she feels.

"Ready to land my darling?" The boy hollers playfully to Wendy as he giggles afterwards. He lets his grasp on her go when they are close to the ground; she drops to the ground with a thud. The boy drifts down and carefully lands on the ground, he walks towards her and looks down and peers into her eyes. "Welcome to Neverland" he says confidently, with a smug smirk, he turns on his heel and struts away, bit is stopped by her words. "But who are... you?" She tilts her head to the side questioning him. He turns his head so he can just see her in his peripheral vision, "Did I forget to introduce myself? I'm Peter. Peter Pan." He turns back and walks away, leaving her.

Soon after Wendy drifts off into the deep dark world of sleep.