Chapter 1

"Who is she?"
"It's a girl...right?"
"Of course it is, are you stupid!?"
Wendy's eyes snap open to the voices of the boys, she gasps and sits up.
"Don't be scared" a boy says exaggerating on her fear.
"Uh... who are you!?" Wendy gasps in shock. She leans back on her arms, while the boys surround her dressed in brown hooded cloaks, while holding weapons of all sorts. They are surrounded by tall trees that tower over them like they are ants.
"We are the Lost Boys, I'm Chance." Wendy nods, and looks at another boy, gesturing for his name "Names Abe." Wendy introduces herself to the boys as Wendy Darling, and the other six boys introduce themselves to her. There are two sets of twins, Jayden and Evan, and Griffin and Emmet, a boy named Collin, Theo the eldest of them all and Milo the youngest who looked to be around 13.
"I see you've met Wendy" Peter appears behind them, leaning against the trunk of a tree. "How do you know my name... I never introduced myself?" She questions him curiously. Peter chuckles and shakes his head with a smirk planted on his face.
"Love, I know everything." He answers. Wendy shakes her head unsettled by this, she stands up from the dirt she slept in, and brushes herself off.
"Lets head back to camp!" Peter exclaims as he turns around and leads the way into the mass of trees.
Wendy follows everyone, admiring the trees and sky; feeling free.
They reach a cliff with tree roots that are popping out of the ground, her foot catches on one of the roots, sending her toppling over the edge of the cliff. She lets out a scream, her hand grasps at anything, it takes grip of a vine. Her hand grips it tightly, straining the vine, she looks below her, and is met by crashing waves tumbling over rocks.
"Help!" She yelps desperately. The boys crowd over the cliff, as Peter reaches out his hand for her, she lets go of the vine with one hand and clasps her hand onto his. He pulls her up from over the cliff; "Thank you!" Wendy says graciously to Peter. He steps towards her with a smug smirk and says "Watch your feet, because next time I'll let you fall." He turns around and continues along the path, Wendy is taken back by this and is hurt but she brushes it off. Emmet one of the twins, turns to her and attempts reassuring her by saying "Don't worry Pan's just.... a little bit sleep deprived, it'll pass" he smiles and turns around continuing along the path. Wendy takes this into consideration, and continues on to walk to the camp, being extra careful not to trip.

They reach the camp and Peter gathers everyone around a fire pit, that is not lit.
"Now boys, I'm going to take Darling here on a little... adventure. While I do that, I want you to do your daily jobs." The boys obey and part ways into their own routines. Peter pulls Wendy off to the side, "You're going to walk with me, while I take you on a little tour ." He instructs, she nods obediently, they start down a path that is lined with logs. "Get ready to fly!" Peter yells as he takes Wendy's hand and lifts off the ground taking her with him. They drift upward past the tree tops and into the multi-coloured clouds. "Where are we going?" Wendy asks.
"Mermaid Lagoon" Peter exclaims.
"Are the Mermaids friendly?"
"Lets just say they are not what you expect." His light brown hair blows as wind hammers it in the clouds.
They zoom over Neverland's ocean with waves crashing beneath them, they reach a rocky corner of the ocean with calmer waters and the occasional wave. They find a cloud that provides a view of the lagoon. They rest on top of the baby pink cloud.
"Now Wendy, this is the mermaid lagoon, the mermaids here are... not friendly unless your definition of friendly is 'dragging you down to the deep sea, and eating your flesh." He smiles at Wendy, while she has a horrified look on her face. Her facial expression fades, "Oh, so I'll take that as a 'stay away from mermaids?' ."
"Well, I mean you can go in there all you want, but when and if they were to drag you down, you'll find a city, it's called 'Atlantica' it's quiet beautiful actually." Pan exclaims, Wendy looks over the barrier of the cloud and gazes over the ocean thinking to herself 'so this is the Atlantic Ocean' she looks at Peter confused and tilts her head.
"Peter... how do you know that?" She questions him. He looks over at her in her eyes, his deep green eyes telling another story. "That story is for another time I'm afraid, we must go, I want to show you something much more important." He grabs her hand and jumps off the cloud and drifts over the ocean, with her in tow. "Next up Skull Rock."

They land on the ground, on a path made of rocks and Peter walks towards an opening in a surface on some sort of wall. He walks through the opening, Wendy following behind. Inside is a high roof, almost as tall as the trees. In the centre is a glowing golden orb, the size of a body. "Now, you don't know why I brought you here do you?" Peter asks as he turns around to face Wendy just in front of the orb.
"Now that I think about it, no." She responds thoughtfully.
"Well Wendy as Peter Pan I know everything, and every now and then I venture out into the great unknown, your world. I spend a couple of nights flying, searching for one boy to join Neverland, that is if they are eligible. But Wendy you are not a boy. You caught my eye. You flew with me. You waited for me. And I took you." Wendy nods agreeing but stops and looks at Peter, "But wouldn't you have a lot more boys with you than nine?" Peter looks down and smiles.
"You see Wendy, when the boys grow to old in a land that keeps time still, I have to take care of what's right under any circumstances." He looks up and turns to the golden orb, and continues "This orb is what powers Neverland, what stops time. Once you touch
this orb, you can be like me."
"If time stands still then you're not ageing but the others are, why?"
"The lost boys don't touch this orb. They are lost. They feel abandoned by their parents and so I take them here, let them do what they want, whenever they want." Wendy walks over to the orb and stands next to Peter admiring it. "What happens when they get to old?" Wendy asks.
"I set them free, but not free from Neverland." He pauses and turns to face Wendy. "Growing up is a trap, so stay with me and never go back, Neverland is where your dreams are born and time is never ever planed." Wendy turns to Peter, she looks into his green eyes and says "Never is an awfully long time Peter." He nods as Wendy continues. "I will stay with you here in Neverland."
Peter smiles, but it's got a hint of evil in it, but it is nowhere to be seen in Wendy's eyes.
She reaches out her hand towards the orb, her hand sinks in to the orb making her radiate a golden glow. Peter stands near her, knowing what he has in planed for her.