DISCONTINUED

This is not an update!!

Hi there guys. I know I'm probably the worst author ever for not updating anymore, and for that I am truly sorry! But now that we've come to it, I really want to talk to you about the future of Case Studies.

I have realized that I don't really like the way I've written this story, thus losing a lot of inspiration for it overtime. I am, though, sincerely thankful for all the feedback I've received over the year/s since I've published this. I could never be more grateful for those who have made me feel like my writing is actually worth reading.

I know there are still some of you who still cling onto that tiny sliver of hope that I might update again, and I often wonder how on Earth I deserved you guys.

Even prior to this year, I was really slacking on 5H already and couldn't stan them the same way I did before, making it hard for me to continue this story and actually feel it. Now that Camila has left the group I feel even more hopeless. I have only decided to come back to this account and write this because I've been feeling a hella sad lately getting reminded of all the good memories I had while stanning 5H, including making this story.

Nowadays, I don't even know if there are still those who read Camren fanfiction. I'm pretty sure there are still some, but even you could admit that it's slowly going to lose popularity because of the current circumstances. (This isn't entirely true but most of my friends who used to be 5H stans don't anymore and that's probably what influenced my mindset on this.) I am unsure about continuing this story for many reasons, and what I've stated is actually one. If 5H was still 5H with 5 people then this story might still have had hope.

This probably makes me seem like I bailed out on Camila/5H the moment they announced the news, but it doesn't. I still love them but I don't think I can continue pretending like they're still as one when they're not anymore.

I planned on deleting this story or putting it on an archive, but not after letting you guys know. I had plans for Case Studies and it disappointed me that I was unable to meet those expectations I've set up for myself. I know I make it seem like the problem is because the girls have snaked each other (lmao) but it's honestly just me I guess. And I have other fandoms now too that have taken my current interests better than this group.

I've decided that I am going to hear what you guys have to say first before making a final decision. Either way I am planning to delete/archive this story for personal purposes, yet I have a proposition in return.

As I said, I doubt people still read Camren fanfiction. I doubt Harmonizers nowadays are even as die-hard as they were before (lmao) that they still read fanfiction. But if I get reassurances that there are still those who are willing to read and support me and my work, I might bend the rules a little.

A year or two ago, I started on a Camren fanfic based on the famous "you can't see colors until you find your soulmate" AU and surprisingly I liked the outcome of it as I was rereading it yesterday. I decided that I want to share it with you, but I had planned it to be a series instead of a oneshot, so I'm unsure if I should still carry on with it. That's why I'm asking for your opinion on it, because if not I will have to finalize my decision and convert that fic into one for my newer fandom — which, by the way, I think is going to be quite hard for me to do because I initially made it for 5H and I would only get sad converting it into something else.

So yes, I'm discontinuing Case Studies. I am truly, genuinely sorry for this. It seems very awful for me to repay your support with disappointment but I can't continue this story and give you subpar content instead. I'm not going to say with finality that I will stop writing, I might write some new Norminah fic one of these days or something. As long as 5H still exists with four people then daybreaking still isn't over.

Again, I'm sorry and thank you so much will all of my heart for supporting this story and its short-lived exposure. Every word I wrote and shared in this story was a part of me and you, as a reader, were more than deserving to have read them.

Until the next,

daybreaking