Eighteen

Five years later

Dear Peter Parker,

Hi Peter. Wow, time sure has flown by. How are you? How is Aunt May?

Listen, there has not been one day where I haven't thought of you. You cross my mind all of the time. But, we were young and we were dumb, but what we had wasn't a mistake. That day you bumped me in the hallway was the start of something wonderful. It was the start of us.

When I found out you were Spider-Man, I was shocked, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized--- you would do anything for the people you cared about. And Peter, you care about a lot of people. New York would be crushed without you.

I moved to Portland. It reminds me so much of my mom. Remember when you came over to study one night, and you were curious about that one single picture hanging in the living room?

That's where I'll be waiting for you each day. But, please don't hurry. The power of love will bring us together someday.

Until that day,

Hadley

The End

A/N

You all deserved an ending. This is what I could give. Thank you all for supporting this story and continuing to read each chapter. You made Hadley and Peter worth it.

I don't think I could ever thank you enough.

Until next time,

Brooke