19.Cole

"Why would he look for my fadda" i asked and looked at my fadda for answers.

"Cole chill alot of people look for me and your uncle for different reasons I have no worries did he give any details" My fadda asked

"he said he didnt look like a crackhead" Dom said. I turned paying attention wanting to figure out who would want my fadda. Most people werent blessed with a fadda figure and i got one and would be dammed if someone took him away from me before his time.

"okay that doesnt mean he wasnt one alot of crackheads dont look like crackheads" Ajani said as she tried to calm me a likkle by rubbing my shoulder. I could see Dom didnt like that and whispered for her to stop. 

Me and Ajani would never especially with that batty bwoy being so afraid to loose her but always saying some shit that would make him loose her. She gave me a smile before turning her attention to my parents.

"what are we going to do Mr.Will "

"nothing the person only asked about me if he wanted me he would have came and found me I've never hidden from anyone"He said with a shrug.

I sighed

"dont act like a bwatty bwoy and get worried Nicolas i know what im doing if i didnt i would be almost 43 years old" my fadda said 

"Im not acting like a batty bwoy in this when something happens i dont wanna hear shit" I said and left the room. 

I already lost one family memember i cant loose another one but people dont understand that.

"Cole" i turned and saw Jani.

"what " i said 

"cole what's wrong" she asked

"your not worried about this because you dont care about family"

"cause i dont have one to truly care about and at one time  i did care about family i know your worried about your papa but he's right about one thing he wouldnt have mad it this far being paraniod and killing just anyone. Dont worry yourself in to a mess Cole"

"Well who will if i wont" i asked and she looked down

"i think i worry enough for everyone" she said and i almost forgot she has an anxiety disorder.

"Jani ill calm down if you tell me one thing" I asked

"what"

"you dont just have anxiety and i can tell what else do you have"

"Histrionic personality disorder" she said and i looked at her confused

"i take medicine for it and i use to go to a therapist now i only see him when i refuse to talk well cant" she said and a tear fell and she exited the room dramatically.

I walked back in the room and they all stared at me.

Dom didnt stare he mugged me actually but i took my seat and went back to intagram since we were just chilling in the room my fadda and uncle were talking about random shit so i just  chilled. I felt Dom's stare on me and after 10 minutes i couldnt take that shit anymore

"problem " i asked him

"big one" he said

"and what's that wanna go solve it" i asked him

"What the hell you and Ajani doing out there and why she aint back in here"

"we fucked had a quickie in front of all the workers" i said knowing it would make him angry.

"Fuck you" he said standing up

"Dominic and Nicolas cut that out now what's the fucking problem"