Back to beautiful [part 2/2]

*Archie's POV*

Cheryl hadn't answered my text Ok yet and I really don't know why. If it's because of that hate page and all that crap, she should ignore it. I think she's beautiful.. and smart, has a great personality, is super cute even when she's mad, and deserves better than what's happening to her.

Uh woah, I think I like her a lot more than I thought.

*Cheryl's POV*

I'm getting so many notifications that I can't stand them anymore. I was about to shut down my phone when a new one popped up, from Archie.

Archie😍💓
Cher? I seen u were active. U ok??

Aww he's so sweet, to care and everything.

I reply, yeah I'm fine, sorry I didn't see it before.

Archie😍💓
That's ok. So how about it? Pops?

Sounds good, I replied, even though for real I think it sounds GREAT.

*********

Before I enter the small chock lit' shoppe, about the only good hang out in town, I look in my mirror, tighten my ponytail a little bit and walk in.

It's 7:55. I came five minutes early. Yes I know this isn't a date, but I made myself look good and everything because I mean who doesn't wanna look good in front of their crush?

My phone continuously lights up, so I pick it up and press down on the power button.

Time to turn this off, I think to myself, thinking of all the hate I got today.

When I was about to slide the power button, I hear footsteps coming toward me and figure it's Archie, so I quickly look at myself in it and shove it inside my purse.

"Cher! You made it. How are you today?"

Honestly I couldn't help but giggle. He JUST seen me at school a few hours ago, but I love how he still asked me how I am.

"Good."

In that moment my voice sounded off, in a sarcastic way. But, that's was sarcasm when I said that I'm good. I'm absolutely terrible, actually...

"Come on Cher, I know something is up. Whenever something is bothering you, there's always sarcasm in your voice and you look down. Please tell me, what is it? I mean besides everything..."

(Ooooo I just used a Jughead quote he says to Betty oops)

Time to spill.

"Can the act, arch. I know that you know about the hate page on instagram for me. This is the worst thing that's ever happened to me.. why me Archie? Who would even think about doing this to me? Why can't everyone just love everyone equally?"

*Archie's POV*

I had no idea Cheryl knew about this. She really doesn't deserve this and I feel super bad about it.

Support is what she needs. I can tell. So I stand up from the opposite side of the both, and sit back down beside her. "Cheryl, you have no idea how sorry I am that you know about this."

All of the sudden she snaps. "ARCHIE! Really, you're sorry that I know about this? Do you really think that that's a good apology? NO! You make it sound like you're the one who did it yourself! I cant believe you thought I would be stupid enough not to see over 300 notifications!"

Oh god. I'm an idiot. She's right.

Just when I thought she was finished, she continued. "You don't know what It's like to be bullied do you? Nope! Because for some reason, everyone loves a sporty fuckboy!"

(Excuse ma language, I don't use this language in real life. it's only a part of my story)

Sadly, I can't disagree. Cheryl is completely right. I am one. Of course I am, I like her a lot but she'd never believe me for a second, and I can see why to be honest.

Not thinking before doing, I put my hand on her shoulder. "Hey, Cher, I promise this will stop soon. When I found out who did this they'll be darn sorry they messed with my awesome friend." I smile.

OMG I'm so stupid. She's not just my friend. She's my crush, god I'm dumb.

*Cheryl's POV*

For one small yet incredible moment, everything froze, in a good way. My heart skipped a beat when the ginger haired boy sat in front of me, hand on the back of my shoulder, almost going around my arm. Everything felt as it was in slow motion as we sat there silently.

"Hey! Can I get you two anything" Pop smiles, taking out a pen and tapping on his menu. That guy sure seemed eager to serve. None of his employees were here anymore, all of them get new jobs at a new place a few minutes out of riverdale, so now pop is hiring. I would go for the job if I could but my mom would KILL me.

"Sure, strawberry milkshake please." I smile, look down and think.

It's time to not care what my mom or dad thinks, and it's time to not care about that stupid hate page on Instagram. I'm gonna live my life how I wanna live my life.

With hesitation, I say "Also, how do you feel about hiring some one like me?" while playing with my fingers.

"Oh, that would be amazing! I could use some one fierce yet caring like you on my team.... that I don't have anymore."

"I'll be happy to reassemble that team!"

"Great! I'll test your skills tomorrow at 4:30, sound good?"

"Sounds great."

"Oh and I'll have a chocolate milkshake, thanks for asking" Archie jokes all three of us laugh. "Coming up you two" pop smiles.

After he goes away from our table, I smile and look at Archie. "He's pretty funny" I laugh.

"Yes I agree" Archie chuckles. "Oh and Cheryl.. I'm really really sorry about my apology from earlier".

*Archie's POV*

I feel terrible about earlier.

"Oh and Cheryl... I'm really sorry about my apology from earlier" I begin. "I should've not been such a —"

To my surprise, she didn't seem mad. At first I thought she was. She gave me a glare and put her finger on my lips indicating me to shut up, but after that she leaned her head onto my shoulder.

All of a sudden, we hear a happy camper sounding voice saying, "here you go! Enjoy!"

It scared the hell out of me, I don't know about Cheryl but I think it scared her too.

"Thanks pop" I hesitate, trying not to sound as nervous as I am.

"Oh yeah Cheryl.." I say looking around, making sure pop is gone, "I need to tell you something important."

----------

Authors note:
Hey loves! I hope you enjoyed this! Comment what you think Archie is going to tell her, and comment a ❤️ if you want more to this story!