111

“Why it has to be Jennie?” Taeyong asked Jiwon. The two doesn’t let each other scare them. “Why?!”

“Hmmm,” Jiwon made it look like he  was thinking. “What do you think?”

Taeyong presented his phone to Jiwon, the unregistered number’s message to be exact. “You’re the one who texted me, right? Is this your way of avenging Hanbin?!”

“Well, yes, this is our way of avenging Hanbin,” Jiwon admitted. “But I am not the one who texted you.”

“Then who from your rats?”

“From my rats?” Jiwon asked. He laughed which made Taeyong more pissed. “Why don’t you ask first your rats? or should I say why don’t you ask whose your betrayer among them?”

Taeyong was shocked. He faced his friends scanning them. He laughed too. “I don’t get you, but if you’re implying that one of my friends betrayed me, I am telling you that you are wrong.”

“Really?”

“Maybe it’s time for you to know the truth, Taeyong,” one of Taeyong’s friends said. Taeyong’s other gang member’s were shocked. He then walked closer to Taeyong and Jiwon. Instead of staying by Taeyong’s side, he went to Jiwon’s side and rested his arms over Jiwon’s shoulders. “Shocked?”

Taeyong was purely in disbelief. “Johnny?”

“Don’t pull such a prank, Johnny,” Taeyong said. He was in complete disbelief. Johnny was his right hand man after all. “You’re not funny.”

“Do you think I am pulling a prank right now at a situation like this?”