112

Johnny pulled out a knife and focused it on Taeyong’s neck while his arms are around Taeyong’s head. Taeyong and his friends can’t believe, and even Jennie.

“Stop that...” Jennie’s weak sigh. Yunhyeong, a member of iKONtact, hit Jennie’s legs using a thick plywood with great strength which made Jennie groan in pain.

“Jennie!!” Yuta and Taeyong shouted at the same time. Taeyong can’t do anything about it. Yuta and the other’s can’t do a thing because some of iKONtact’s members were surrounding them with a metal bar.

“This revenge actually has two purpose,” Johnny whispered which gave Taeyong goosebumps. Jiwon laughed. “Do you remember the day that you said that I should leave Nahyun to you? That’s the day when I ended our friendship. You’re such a b*tch, Taeyong. How can you do that to me? You have no heart.”

“That’s the reason?” Taeyong was confused. “Then you can have Nahyun now!”

“Too late, Taeyong,” Johnny clicked his tongue while still pointing the knife into Taeyong’s neck. He then traced it downwards. “And the other purpose is to avenge Hanbin.”

“Are you friends with him? Is he more important than me Johnny!?”

“Maybe no,” Jiwon answered. “But we are the one who comforted him when you said such ignorant things to him. Since we both have anger towards you, we teamed up. Isn’t it exciting to see your subordinate backstab you?”

Yunhyeong hit again Jennie. She was weak enough to stay standing, but she can’t sit because the rope used to tie her wrists was connected to the framework that supports the garage’s roof. Yuta noticed it and managed to ran towards Jennie.

“Jennie,” Yuta cried. He looked at Yunhyeong and begged him. “Please stop this!”

“Yuta...” Jennie whispered. “It’s okay. Run while you still have time. Run with the rest of your gang. Save yourselves.”

“Don’t hurt Jennie!” Taeyong protested. “Hurt me instead! I’d rather be hurt than her! It hurts me to see her in that situation! Please, hit me instead!”

“That’s what we wanted, Taeyong,” Johnny stated and smirked. “We want you to feel the pain that we felt!”