113

Yunhyeong was about to hit Jennie once again when Yuta received it for her instead. He shielded Jennie. Yuta then fell on the floor.

"Yuta!" Jennie weakly shouted. "I told you, run! I can handle this."

"No, Jennie!" Yuta groaned. He tried his hardest to stand up. "I will protect you no matter what happens, even if it costs my own life."

"Yuta, listen to me," Jennie whispered. She knew that she can't do it anymore. "Say 'I love you' to Taeyong... for me..."

"No, Jennie. Hold on! I am sure that you can say that personally to him!" Yuta said. It is better to see you with Taeyong in the future than to lose you, your life, now. I will accept everything, just live, Jennie. "Stay still..."

Taeyong managed to disarm Johnny and the fight between iKONtact and NCTzen started. Yuta fought Yunhyeong on the other hand. Tension rose, and Jennie can't take it anymore. She was about to collapse, until she heard siren noises getting louder and louder. The two gangs were alerted and iKONtact, together with Johnny, flew away.

"They made it just in time," Jaehyun exhaled. He called for the police just before they entered the abandoned old garage. Taeyong and the others rushed into Jennie and untied her. Jennie fell on her knees, but Taeyong managed to support her.

"Taeyong..." Jennie whispered as she carressed Taeyong's face. "You came..."

"Jaehyun, call for an ambulance!" Taeyong ordered and Jaehyun did. Taeyong held Jennie's hand. He could feel that Jennie was very weak at that point. "Hold on me, Jennie. The ambulance is going to arrive any time soon."

"I am sorry, Taeyong..." Jennie whispered. "But I can't..."

"I would not mind dying for you. That is how much I love you, Taeyong. Thank you for the memories,"  Jennie added. "Even for a short time, you made my life a paradise. You let me live in a paradise where you and me coexisted."

"No, you can, Jennie." Taeyong cried. "I will not leave you, so don't leave me too..."

Slowly, Jennie's eyes closed. Taeyong panicked. Jennie's weak grip on Taeyong's hand loose. "Jennie! No way! Don't close your eyes yet! Jennie!"

"Hey Jaehyun!" Taeyong shouted in despair. "Where's the ambulance?! Call them again!!! Say that they should hurry!!! We can still save her!"

Yuta, on the other hand, was standing not so far from them, crying silently. It hurts for him. He walked towards Jennie and felt her pulse. It stopped. She also stopped on breathing already. It hurts. I protected you and did my best, but why does it seems like Taeyong is your hero? He only untied you...

Until your last breath, I was not able to confess my feelings for you...

"Jennie, hold on please!" Taeyong desperately shouted. He was afraid to lose Jennie. The member was not able to do a thing, but to feel pitiful towards Taeyong. Taeyong hugged Jennie and cried. He then whispered something. "I fell in love with you Jennie. Don't leave me yet."