Chapter 4 - "Goodbye..."

"Link. (Y/N). I want you to bring me something. I know, I told you to wait until tomorrow, but now, it's the perfect time."
Once again, he stomped with his crutch on the ground,

"In this Shrine over there, is a treasure. I want you to bring it. In order, I'll give you my paraglider."

It was now Link's turn to respond. I don't have the right to accept, I'm just the heroes sidekick, anyway. At this moment, I thought he's going to decline, but I saw a spark of hope inside his blue eyes. They were shimmering in the cold moon light,

"We accept your offer. I'm sure we'll be successful in no time!"
He smiled at me and grabbed my wrists, "Right, (Y/N)?"

I was perplexed, but smiled in the end, too,

"Yeah."

___________________________________________

 Your POV

After the long speech and information of the man, Link and I made our way to the shrines. We had to enter and complete 4 of them and gain the treasures, which were highly guarded by looks-like-a-squid guardian (((A/N: Tbh I always have to think about squids everytime I see them (-u-) ))), this enemy was new to us, so we actually had no idea what it was going to do after it has seen us, so we used this cool new magnetism feature, which got installed on our Sheikah Slates by the Shrine's owners, and crashed it with the huuuuge metal cube.

Link wanted to fight it with his sword, but I reminded him about what happened 2 days ago.
This is a nano guardian - we didn't know the true stenght, fighting style or strategies - so it was the best to immediately destroy it.

"Link, we have to put that metal bridge over there, so we can finish this shrine here quickly!"
I turned around and facepalmed, as I saw Link fooling around with the bridge.

"Woah, this is so cool!  Check this out, (Y/N)!"

I took my module and stole the brigde from his' 'grasp', placing it on the right spot afterwards.
"Instead of fooling around, we should hurry up with these, so we can save Hyrule. And Princess Zelda of course!"

Man, Link really acts like a kid. It's adorable, though... Wait. What the cuccoo am I thinking?
We have no time for this, so focus on the main task, god damn (Y/N)!

"You are no fun... But I agree with you, I'm sorry."
Even though I could actually feel him pouting, he apologized of his childish behavior. This surprised me, haven't seen this side of Link yet. I didn't respond, instead I touched the blue surface, which was in front of us. It had an Sheikah eye on it and made a high sound. Then they shattered into thousand tiny pieces.

"You have proven to possess the resolve of a true hero. I am Oman Au, the creator of this trial."

This was creepy, even though he wasnt evil, he was on our side anyway. But... I can't describe this weird feeling. Link seemed like he didn't care at all and was used to it.

" I am a huble monk, blessed with the sight of Goddess Hylia and dedicated to helping those who seek to defeat Ganon. With your arrival, my duty is now fulfilled. In the name of Goddess Hylia, allow me to bestow this gift upon you both. Please accept the Spirit Orbs."

Right after this monk said this, we saw two purple balls with the holy Triforce in it. One was heading to Link, while the other one was heading to me. As it disppeared in my body, I felt stronger, warm and healthier than before. Link looked at me, as if saying "what was that?", but I just shrugged. Our heads turned once again to the humble monk, who was now slowly fading into thin air, "May the Goddess smile upon you."