Language {Two Versions}

Word Prompt by BBCanimefangirl Enjoy😗
______________________________________

Version 1 By @Baby_D

Anxiety and Roman were arguing yet again over something they forgot hours ago. They were certain that it had something to do with how most princesses tended to be better than their prince. Logan was actually quite captured by the debate they were having. Morality, on the other hand, could do without the language.

"Don't be such a bitch about it Princey, you know I'm right."

"Language."

"I'm not being a bitch you ass. Disney princes are heroic and helps in saving the princess. What the hell do you think would've happened to Cinderella if Prince Charming wouldn't have rescued her from horrid step family?"

"Language..."

"Oh please, save the bull shit. You would point out a Disney princess created in a time where women weren't thought to be equal. Think about Mulan, Tiana, Belle, Rapunzel. All of them would be just fucking fine without there prince."

"LangUAge..."

"Oh please enlighten me!"

"Will do. Charming forgot Cinderella's face, the beast was an asshole with anger issues, Eugene was a convict, Shang wasn't even a prince, and Naveen's lazy ass spent his time chasing after girls and pursued Tiana's best friend just because her father had money! That's a dick move."

"Okay guys. That's enough. Can we tone it down with the language?"

"Yeah prince, tone it down."

"Anxiety agreeing to stop using profanity. Holy shit!"

"Hey! What did he just say. Watch your fucking mouth"

"Anxiety!- *Sigh* You know what, fuck it. I give up."
______________________________________

Version 2 By @Mother_Porcelain

Morality was stressing all day over keeping mind space clean. However, that proved to be difficult. Missy and Pranks were running wild through the halls, Anxiety was doing a huge ✎ sketch, leaving pencil shavings everywhere, and Logan was doing a science experiment, with Roman as his assistant.

Although you wouldn't be able to tell, Morality was reaching his boiling point with everything. The more he cleaned, the more trash accumulated. He sat down to take a short break, hoping he could get a bit of relaxation. Missy and Pranks were currently throwing paper balls at Anxiety, seeing who could get a rise out of him first. Anxiety was gritting his teeth trying not to attack them.

"Fuck. Off." he whisper-yelled.

"Anxiety, mind your language."

Anxiety sheepishly apologized, causing the partner-in-crimes to snickers at him. Anx threw a glare at them, making them run back down the hall into there rooms. Morality sighed and walked to the kitchen, so he could start on dinner. He passed Logan, who was stressing immensely over his project.

"Ugh! It is not working. What the hell am I doing wrong?!"

Morality chucked Logan a glare, signaling to be careful of his word choice.

"Sorry sweetie."

Morality took in a very deep breathe. He was super close to going over his boiling point, but as the parental trait, he wanted to remain an example. He began getting out the ingredients when a gasped was heard from behind him.

"Oh. My. Goodness. Logan, what did you do?"

Morality whipped around and dropped the widen soon he had. There on the table was a foamy froth erupting from Logan's test tubes.

 There on the table was a foamy froth erupting from Logan's test tubes

Morality clenched his fists. He knew he was gonna be the one to clean it up. By now, the thermometer broke and the Parental trait was fed up.

"I cannot believe you Logan! I just cleaned this kitchen! I told you to be careful and you drenched the entire counter in foam! AND GUESS YOU HAD TO CLEAN IT UP... ME!"

Anxiety peaked his head around the corner, right along with Missy and Pranks. They never seen Morality blow his top and they weren't gonna miss it.

"Morality, I'm so- Oh my..."

The all turned their attention back to the foam, which began to change colors.

Roman stood shocked that Logan's hypothesis was actually true about the room's temperature changing the foam's color

"I can't believed it worked! Holy shit!"

"Hey! Watch your fucking mouth, Roman!"

Everything abruptly stopped. Everyone had stood, shocked at what they heard. Morality just swore. Realizing his mistake, he instantly slapped his hand over his mouth. Logan smirked at the father trait and chuckled.

"Hey Morality. Language."
______________________________________

The first chapter to so long and I'm so sorry for this. We've been alternating back and forth between the account with different things and I haven't had a chance to write or update. But me and T finished this for you guys and we wanted to know what you thought. Obviously mine is better, but we'll let you guys decided *cough* mine *cough* Anyways, I'll be trying as best as I can to update. I Ajay have chapters started.

I'll also be updating my other story as well

I'll also be updating my other story as well. So peace out till next time fellow weirdos.

Bye Guys 👋