Author's Note: Doll In Distress

So there's like a super emergency. Lottie, aka Baby D, got into a mix up. Which led to what we call D.I.D (Doll In Distress). Which automatically drug her sister, Emily, in with her.

Three weeks ago, Lottie started talking to this guy we'll call Ty for now. He's a pretty decent guy. However, Ty has a crazy ex that we'll call the cliche super bitch, or CSB for short. Now, two weeks before Lottie and Ty started talking, he had broke up with CSB because ya know... she's a CSB. So fast forward and I guess CSB and her crew found out.

Now Lottie is a quiet girl and Ty is pretty well known, so I would expect for someone to hear about them. However, CSB went as far as to harass Lottie. Full on bullying. Calling her ugly and shit, Even though CSB looks like a potato dipped in paint, but 🐸☕. So Lottie called me because I've been through situations like this.

Many. I felt really bad because Lottie's never been bullied or pushed around and I urged her to tell her sister. I didn't want her sister, Emily and fellow doll Miss Barbie, to find out about it on her own. Em is a very hardcore badass and she can get very irrational when she heard about this stuff unexpectedly. Unfortunately, when Lottie was talking to me on the phone, Emily was wide awake.

Turns out she was just laying with her eyes closed and heard our conversation. They had a full blown argument and I had to call Emily's phone to grab her attention. She told me I couldn't talk her out of this situation. She also said after hearing what I went through being bullied, she was never gonna avoid a situation like that and definitely not with her little sister.

Before I could tell her to calm down, she hung up. So fast forward to the next day, and I get a call from Lottie saying that Emily nearly got arrested for driving up to her school and raising hell. Now Emily is ground for two months and so is Lottie. Lottie got grounded because she was accused of instigating the fight (which was said by CSB, whose aunt is an administrator at the school).

So, Lottie will not be active for a while. Which fucking sucks because she's the victim. (My little buddy 😭) but I will DEFINITELY be updating this book for her. She emailed me a file of all her planned chapters and story ideas. She wants me to keep her book running for her while she's away (She's low-key acting like she's going to prison though)

However, Lottie did tell me that it kinda worked because Ty not only apologized for CSB's crazy ass behavior, but he wants to take her out and get to know her. Which shows how shitty situations can kinda turn out great.

However, Emily got an ear full from not only her parents, but her girlfriend and her parents. She's also has to go to anger management, which sucks, but it'll show her that its not very mature for a sixteen, almost seventeen year old to nearly beat a 13 year old's ass.

So, let's give the best wishes to little Charlotte and hope she's soon found innocent.

And I'll be updating for her sometime tonight.

Until Next Time Little Weirdos