Chapter 6: Aaron is an asshole to the power of 10*

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!! I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally want to get this chapter up, i'm on a roll, a chapter a day, WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! ENJOY!!!!! VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!

AUTHOR"S NOTE!; Aaron is a total jerk in this chapter.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Aaron's P.O.V. (you've been waiting for this huh!?)

Stupid Maria, thinks her friends are gonna save her. Yeah right. She's staying with e until I get that kiss. The competition hasn't ended yet, so I wanna be the first to ruin this girl's life.

"Oh, they will," Maria's courage is high, but I will break her if it's the last thing I do.

I kneel down beside her, my lips barely touching her cheek. 

"Maria, you don't have to be here. Sitting on mud, in a damp forest. You could be driving in a ferarri wearing gold and not slaving away in some hell hole."

"Aaron. You are not getting the first kiss."

"And why not!?"

"I already gave it away."

_____________________________________________________________________________

Maria's P.O.V.

"I already gave it away." When those words left my lips, Aaron exploded in anger. As he stormed around the clearing i was looking at, I smiled. I hadn't ACTUALLY given it away, I just said I did give a kiss away, but I didn't say what type. The Kiss Of Life counts, doesn't it?

Aaron saw me smiling through the side of his eye, and screamed at me,"Do you think this is funny b*tch! I have no reason to let you live now. I could kill you and I wouldn't care! I. Don't. Need. You. Now. You are disposable. You can die."

The last sentence brought me back to the presence. I actually am going to die. Harry, where in the nam of carrit are you?

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

OHHHHH! Hurry up Haz! COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!