Thirteen

"You guys look so good together." Jae said as the boys were on their ride back home.

"Hyung what are you talking about??" Brian asked slowly, not because he didn't understand but he wanted to play dumb. "You continue to make my life a living hell."

"You and Nayeon." He continued sounding pleased that he was succeeding in pissing the younger off. "You guys make a lovely couple."

"Ohhh," Brian took a deep breath and continued, "I guess everyone is still thinking about what she said."

"You don't seem to care."

"Am I supposed to?" He asked without even looking up.

"Are you even paying attention?"

"Mhmm."

"I guess you're shy. You were happy to hear that she deliberately chose you, huh?" Jae used his elbow against Brian in a joking manner.

"I guess."

"You should be more than happy. I mean you were paired up with her."

Jae couldn't complete his sentence as their sub manager cut him off to tell them that they had arrived. When they got inside, dowoon was in the room on his laptop.

"What are you doing in here?" Brian asked taking off his jacket.

"Sungjin said it this morning. He's moving into this room." Jae answered instead coming in also.

"Well I'm off to shower."

"Hurry up so I can go in too," Jae said and watched him walk out after carrying some clothes to change into, then turned to Dowoon. "You're taking the top bed and Brian will take mine from now on and I'll take this extra one on the side."

"Okay." Dowoon said and burst out laughing after a few seconds.

"what are you watching ?"

"Twice on Weekly idol." The maknae replied and placed the laptop in a position that made it easy for him to watch as well.

After a while Brian came back into the room fully dressed. "Why are you on my bed?" He asked sitting in front of the mirror. He took a facial cream bottle and squirted some out to apply on his face.

"I asked him to take that bed. You can have the lower one, I'm taking this one." Jae answered pointing to a mattress on the side.

"Hyung hyung hyung." Dowoon called flapping his hand towards Jae.

"What is it?" The older one turned back to continue watching.

"Jeongyeon said you're her favorite sunbae and she's giving a special message to you."

His face lit up and he turned to the one sitting in front of the mirror. "Brian you need to come see this."

"No, thank you. I'm going to sleep." The middle child replied and walked over to his new bed. He looked mad as he laid down and pulled the covers angrily. He clenched his fist.

"What's wrong with you?" Jae asked as he used his toes to prick Brian. "You're not gonna answer?? Brian? Are you sleeping already ?" He started poking him but stopped when he saw the younger one's reaction.

"F&@$!." Brian got up and stormed out of the room.

"Why are you getting so irritated easily these days? Come back here- you won't come back ? Yah!" Jae yelled after he slammed the door.

"Hyung do you guys always fight this way?" Dowoon asked closing his laptop slowly. He looked frightened as if he already regretted switching rooms.

"No, I don't understand why he's mad." The oldest responded still staring at the door like he was waiting for Brian to walk back in.

"Maybe because of me taking his bed?" The maknae sounded naive and it made Jae smile.

"No it's not you." He smiled and ruffled Dowoon's hair. "I don't even know, just go to bed." He walked over to take extra clothes with him. "I'm going to shower." He said and closed the door when he walked out.
-
"Good morning." Dowoon greeted Brian who was standing at the closet to get something quickly before Jae woke up.

"Morning."

"Where did you sleep last night?"

"Don't worry about me. Sungjin hyung wants you to shower early."

"Is it because of me ?"

"Huh? No, of course not." Brian gave a little laugh and continued. "I'm not that petty." He stopped to look at Jae that was now stretching on his bed.

"Good morning."

"Good morning hyung." Dowoon answered looking down at the oldest.

"You won't answer me?" Jae asked looking at Brian.

"Morning." He said in a rude tone and looked away.

"Morning ?? Yah!"

Brian took his clothes and walked out of the room quickly leaving Jae to keep yelling.
-
After everyone had showered, they went to the kitchen to fix something for breakfast.

"Let's split the work," Sungjin started, "we need eggs fried and the dishes washed afterwards. I'll make the rice."

"Okay. I'll make the eggs with Brian." Jae volunteered against Brian's wish.

"I want to do the dishes." Brian opposed sounding irritated.

"Hey, leave the dishes for Wonpil and Dowoon, and just do the eggs with Jae." Sungjin joined.

"I don't want to."

"I should just ..." Sungjin raised his hand to hit Brian on the head.

"I thought it was jaehyungparkian forever- Bro come back here." Jae paused when Brian walked out of the kitchen. He called for him to stop but got ignored. "Brian. Young- oh goodness." He sighed and followed him.

"Brian." He grabbed his arm and stared at his face. When the younger one tried to wiggle out of his grasp, he followed his every move with his eyes still staring at him. "What's wrong with you?"

He didn't answer and remained in the same position until he started blinking continuously.

"Why are you mad at me?"

He still didn't answer.

Jae went to the kitchen to tell the others that he wasn't gonna participate in the cooking anymore then he went to the room with Brian.

-----
Thanks for reading! <3