Frisk's Return.

You still had no idea where you were. Chara doesn't let you go outside or even leave their sight really. You naturally are okay with this as Frisk was also very possessive and protective of you. So as you sat on the couch watching (Favorite TV show) waiting for Chara to come home you grew very bored of just sitting there doing nothing. So you decided to be rebellious and broke Chara's number one rule: Do Not Leave This House. You put on your sweater that you took from them, your shoes and went outside. You were in a very snowy part of the underground. You didn't even know it could snow underground. You began to laugh and play in the snow surrounding the cabin you stayed in. After about an hour of this you began to feel tired and went back inside. You were immediately welcomed by the warmth of the cabin. You sighed happily and yawned.

(Y/N)- I should get some sleep...Chara has plans for us tonight...whatever that means.

You slowly walked back to your room that you share with Chara and crawled in bed and pulled the covers tightly around you and were soon fast asleep.

Chara's PoV

I was walking back to the house from shopping all day ready to spend time with (Y/N)...Oh how I loved them. When I get close I see fresh footprints in the front yard. Knowing that they must have gone outside and broke the rules angered me. I growled and stormed inside.

Chara- (Y/N)!!!! GET OUT HERE NOW!!!!

I turn and see them...they come running out of the bedroom with a blanket around them. They are still in my sweater and refuse to part with it. They are very sleepy eyed and look close to crying.

(Y/N)'s PoV

I woke up startled by the sound of Chara screaming at me. I began to cry a little as I quickly ran out to meet them still wrapped in a blanket. I looked at their amazing red eyes with my sleepy (E/C) ones and began to cry.

(Y/N)- I-I'm so sorry....ch-chara...I Just w-wanted to go outside...

You run at them and bury your face into their chest. Their arms go around you pulling you close. They gently rub your back until you calm down and relax into them. They didn't realize however that they put you right back to sleep. They laugh softly and kiss your head. They carefully carry you to the couch and lay you down placing your head in their lap. You instantly nuzzle into them. They gently run their fingers through your hair smiling to themselves at how peaceful you are.

Someone knocks on the door.

Chara carefully stands and gives you a pillow and answers the person. Standing outside is a skeleton and (Y/N)'s ex...Frisk.

Skeleton- uh heya kiddo I was wondering if you seen this kids lover...says they came here and fell down so they went after them.

Frisk gasps and runs in when they see you asleep on the couch. They quickly  pick you up and you wake up.

(Y/N)- (very sleepily) Ch...Charaaaaa....I was sleeeeeping....

Frisk wakes you up with a kiss that you lean into heavily, blushing madly because you think its still Chara. You pull away smiling and jump when you see Frisk instead. They smile lovingly at you and hold you close.

Frisk- Its okay babe...I got you now...You don't have to live with this monster who took you anymore...

You blush.

(Y/N)-ummm Frisk...This is Chara...They've been really nice to me and we really got to know each other...I ummm...I love them.

Frisk looks hurt

(Y/N)- NO NO NO NO I love you too sweetie but I want you to stay here with us...so you can both have me and I can have both of you..

you nuzzle your head lovingly into their chest...they seem to think about it...They nod and tell the skeleton to leave. He does and Chara smiles and closes and locks the door.

Chara- so we share them now...

Frisk- Yup

They both smile at you and you blush. They wrap you up in a blanket burrito and put you on the couch and sit on either side of you so you can cuddle with them. You do so lovingly. You sigh happily as Frisk nibbles on your ear and Chara rubs your back gently. You are soon,once again asleep. You are not in the arms of only one lover, however, but in the arms of both your lovers.