Meeting the Punmaster

You were jumping up and down excitedly, you FINALLY got to go into town with Frisk and Chara!!! You were gonna go to Grillby's, go shopping for some new food things for the house!!! It was amazing!!!

(Y/N)- Frisk!!!! Chara!!!! Let's gooooo!!!!!

You were attempting to drag your lovers out of the house but they weren't budging and just laughing at you. You stop and start to pout a little and they just kiss you gently and Frisk grabs your hand and takes you outside. You hadn't been outside since training and that was a week ago. Outside felt so nice!! Yeah it was snowing but with your sweater and your lovers on either side of you it was amazing! You were so cozy even outside! You made it to the closest town which you found out was called Snowdin. You laugh a little as you come up with puns.

Frisk- what's so funny baby?

(Y/N)- I wonder if snowdin has ever...NOTHING...I'm turning into you and starting to make puns...damnit...

You mentally smack yourself for ALMOST making a pun and frisk smiles brightly at you and hugs you closer

Frisk- awww my baby almost made a pun!

Chara- no!!! It's bad enough I have to deal with your puns I don't need them to be making puns too!

Frisk starts laughing while Chara growls and pulls you closer to them whispering how you did good not making the pun. You spot Grillby's finally and you start running! You run inside and grab a booth. A man made entirely of FREAKING FIRE!!!! OMG HUMAN TORCH!!! Oh wait...no that's just Grillby...comes over to ask what you want to drink and simply ask for water and say you have two more coming just as Frisk and Chara walk in. They spot you and stomp over to you looking ever so slightly upset and they sit on the other side of the booth from you and have small glares aimed at you. You shrink in your seat and grillby takes their orders and walks off.

Frisk- What were you thinking??

Chara- What if we would've lost you?? You are being punished tonight.

You tense up but then get and idea as you slowly crawl under the table and over to their side of the booth. You go in between them and snuggle up in their seat. They both sigh and hug you.

Chara- okay...maybe no punishment...you were just excited...

Frisk- but never do that again!

You nod and smile. Between being in between them and being rather comfy you start to doze off but not before a certain pun making skeleton sits in the other side of the booth from you and your lovers

???- well heya kiddo, long time no see.

Frisk- Sans! Hey how've you been? Guys this is sans, the one that helped me find you!

Sans- hey it was no problem, so how've you three been doing? Been getting frisky lately? I hope you've been charaful and used some protection!

Frisk busts out laughing while you and Chara glare at sans

Sans- hey kiddo throw me a bone here! I'm doing my best with what I got.

Grillby brings you your drinks and then...a bottle of ketchup?? Who in the world...oh my god sans is drinking the ketchup...what do you...how...just...you give up...

Sans- well it was nice playing ketchup with ya kid but I have to be on my way. You know, official lazy bones business and all, have fun you three.

Sans suddenly vanishes after his eye flashes blue. You look at frisk.

(Y/N)- I don't like him. (Sorry undertale fans)

Frisk- he's cool! Besides he makes AMAZING puns!

You and Chara sigh and order food. After you've eaten you need to go shopping. You approach a building that is very clearly a shop and go inside. You are greeted by a bunny lady. You notice a comic book section in the corner and go right over there. Frisk and Chara buy anything important while you browse the comics. You spot a few you like and pick them up. Then you go to the clothing area and grab some new clothes for yourself then meet with frisk and Chara at the cashier. They pay for everything and then you all leave and start to head home. You make it back to the house and take all your stuff to your room and collapse on the bed. A few minutes later Chara walks into your room and sits next to your sleeping form. They gently caress your hair and kiss your lips. You being still awake pulled them into bed with you and kept kissing them. It started to get a little heated and they slipped your sweater off and you did the same to them. To say the least you were up to round 550 by the time you were done.

If anyone actually still reads this thank you. I know my updates have been practically non-existent lately but...irl stuff...and lack of motivation. But don't worry I'm back but school starts soon :/ which sucks and I know I said roughly 20 parts but this is too much fun to write so I'm probably gonna make it more thanks again for reading!

-ratty