Fear

You yawn as you wake up slowly opening your eyes and looking around. You notice Frisk and Chara are still asleep. You giggle quietly at their sleeping forms and slowly get up.

(Y/N)-(in a whisper) I'm gonna go outside...say something if I can't...

They said nothing since they were asleep. You smiled and put your shoes on and went outside to play. You ran around giggling and making snow angels. You even made a snowman. You were just starting on your fort when you heard Frisk and Chara wake up

Frisk&Chara- (Y/N)!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!! GET THAT SEXY ASS BACK HERE NOW!!!!

Them both yelling at you terrified you enough but you didn't go back inside. You quickly hid behind your fort terrified and shaking. You hear the door swing open and hit the wall with a loud bang.

Chara- (Y/N)!!! I SWEAR TO ASGORE IF YOU DON'T COME OUT THIS INSTANT I WILL BEAT YOU TILL YOU CAN'T WALK ANYMORE!!! YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE OUT HERE!!

You shiver and accidentally let a little sniffle. It was quiet but Chara still heard and their head snapped towards the mound of snow you were hiding behind. You shake even more as you hear their footsteps coming closer and closer. A hand grabs you by the neck of your sweater and lifts you up. You whimper as you see Chara's very angry, very red eyes. They let out a low sound telling to be quiet.

Chara-Frisk I got them!!

Frisk came stomping out of the house looking very mad. You tried to hide in the sweater you were in as they both dragged you inside. They through you in the room you all shared and locked the door. You got up slowly and whimpered while walking over to the bed. They had hurt you when they suddenly pulled on you and they scared you when they yelled. You lay on the bed and begin to cry silently so they can't hear you. After about 10 minutes you cry yourself to sleep. You wake up hours later to the sound of food being made. You noticed the door was open and you slowly exited the room. As you walked downstairs you could hear Frisk and Chara talking.

Frisk- What are we gonna do to punish them??
Chara- I have an idea...trust me.

The way they said this sent shivers up your spine as you immediately ran back to the room and closed the door. A few minutes later footsteps came up the stairs and to your door. The knob turned and Chara walked in. They closed the door and you tried to make it look like you were asleep. Losing patience it seems Chara pulled you out of the bed rather roughly and onto the floor causing you to yelp. You looked up and saw Chara glaring at you. You began to back up until you hit a wall. You curled up in a ball. Chara then laughed evilly and you heard them grab something. You turned and saw they had a belt in their hands. You were frozen in fear as they pulled you back to the bed and sat you on their lap with your butt out so they could spank you. They pulled your pants down and you felt the belt crack against your bare skin. You let out a yelp and began crying instantly. This continued for almost 10 minutes. Eventually you just took it and couldn't cry anymore. Chara smiles seeing that they broke you. They pull your pants up and lay you down in bed. They kisses your head and left the room. After about five minutes Frisk walked in and told you to stand up. You immediately obeyed not knowing what had come over you. You just didn't want that to happen again...

Frisk- learn your lesson love?

You look down and nod

Frisk- look at me and speak when spoken to.

They sounded very annoyed with you.

You look up slowly and are still shaking

(Y/N)- y....yes....

Your voice has never been this subdued. Frisk smiled and kissed you roughly.

Frisk- Good! Keep being good and no more punishment!

(Y/N)- th...thank...y...you...

Frisk smiled and chuckled at your new submissiveness. They pat you on the head and leave. Chara calls you down for dinner. You slowly walk down the stairs being quiet and careful in case you anger them.
Frisk and Chara both smile evilly as you enter the kitchen. They have plenty of things to do with you.

(Authors note) sorry for the long time no update guys I really have no excuse other than pure laziness so my bad but school is almost over so yeah it'll be good then I promise
Ratty out