The Horizontal Plan

*Scott's POV*

I awoke suddenly from a vivid dream about some random boy which had evidently caused a very serious problem in my lower regions, I'll have to attend to that later, but more importantly, that boy. Who was he? I couldn't entirely remember what he looked like, but in my heart of hearts I hoped and prayed to whatever God was out there, that I would someday meet a boy who could truely steal my heart.

"One day, you're going to meet a boy, who treats you the way you deserve to be treated"

My mothers voice wafted in and out of my thoughts, she knew how I felt about relationships; I rush into them without properly thinking them through or getting to know the person on a platonic level, and then, call it quits whenever they start showing any sexual behaviours whatsoever. So, I just tended to kept to myself, and hide away rather than face human interactions. I guess you could call me an introvert? But I'm working on it, so don't worry!

I just realised I had an entire conversation in my own head. Im literally alone, in my room, with a raging boner in my pants which was caused by an unknown little bottom who I must find one day and I'm still ranting to myself damn it!

"Thats the first sign of insanity you know, the second would be when you start answering back"

My sister used to pull that one on me constantly when I was younger, until my mother made her stop because it was causing me so much anxiety that I would just start bawling and run into her arms in some futile attempt to grasp onto solitude.

I was pulled so harshly from my last few minutes of Scott time that I swear I'd have whiplash for the next 20 years. My alarm clock beeped uncontrollably loud causing a tired, low growl to escape my lips as I pushed my body lazily off of the bed. I threw my pillow across my room at my ever so annoying alarm clock, which hit the wall with a *crunch*, breaking it in the process. My eyes rolled unwillingly to the back of my head as I mentally added 'Buy a new alarm clock' to my never ending list of things to do. Who even uses an alarm clock these days anyway? Uh well, at least now I have an excuse to go shopping and stare at the cute boys who have no interest in me because I'm a weird loner who stays away from anything serious. Oh, how I love life.

I stopped abruptly as I noticed the not-so-subtle bulge in my pants, and hurriedly waddled towards my ensuite in some desperate attempt to relieve some sort of pressure.

To pee or to jack off?

To urinate or to fix the growing pain in my pants?

To eject a yellow liquid which would ultimately make me feel a lot better or to discharge a tumultuous amount of thick white cum into my hands, giving me a entirely different and sensational feeling throughout my entire body?

Fuck.

Decisions, decisions.

Fuck, I really did need to pee and I won't be able to concentrate on any beautiful specimen when all I can think about is the fact that I feel like a pregnant women who needs to piss as though her life depended on it.

How the hell am I going to do this?

I shuffled over towards the toilet and thought back to a time where I was blessed enough to see Zac Efron's bare behind on the big screen. It was one of the best days of my life. To see that gorgeous man laying down, nude from head to toe, knowing that his dick was so hard that he couldn't even do a simple task such as taking a leak without defying the laws of gravity, was just so incredibly hot. Okay not the time, concentrate, otherwise you're going to start leaking uncontrollably onto the floor and there is no way you're going to want to clean that up. In the movie, of which the title had escaped my mind at the time, Zac had managed to lay down horizontally across the toilet seat, with his erect dick hanging inside the bowl. This was how he had managed to pee without painfully waiting to go limp, and Lord knows, I was willing to try just about anything.