Alex

And I was late.

Of course I was fucking late. It doesn't even matter how early I leave for any occasion, it's like my fate is to be behind schedule.

However, this morning, it wasn't my fault. It was that boy. That little twink which would not leave my sex-crazed mind.

Oh my god, his hair, his eyes, his body, his voice, his personality.

I allowed my eyes to close as a smile crept across my face at the mere thought of this fictional character. He made me feel so many things, I just hope one day I can meet someone like that. Even someone with a quarter of his strength over me would be enough. He is too much to put into words. Too much to even begin to process. He just makes me so...

Oh Jesus, eyes on the road Scotty!

My eyes snapped open as I was reminded with the fact that I am driving a car at 110 kilometres per hour on a highway, and closing/letting my mind and eyes wander for even 3 seconds, could seriously harm someone.

Con-cen-trate!

By the time I got to Alex's I was the last one to arrive, naturally. The whole group had gathered for this occasion and we were not going to let anything stop us from having a good time. That's what Tyler said anyway. I would of been happy to just go back to bed but no, I was here. Physically, anyway, my body was here, but my mind. Oh no no. My mind was not. In my mind I was meeting this boy, kissing this boy, kneeling down to slowly unzip his pants and pull down his boxers. Oh my. This is what heaven feels like. My hands wrapped securely around his member whilst my eyes never left contact with his. He began to work his way through my hair, groaning and tilting his head back at the simple touch of my hands. His beautiful moans filled my head as my lips began to wrap themselves around his...

"Scott!"

Fuck me dead.

Why was he here.

Literally no one likes you, go home.

"Gregory!" (Onision) My voice dripped sarcasm as I proceeded to force my face into the most convincing 'You're actually a fucking dickhead who lives purely to drag peoples self esteem to as low as yours, I really don't like you but fake it till you make it I guess"  expression and embraced the man into a heartless hug.

"What are you doing here...bro?" I put on the manliest voice I possibly could, failing, and sounding as gay as ever.

"Yo dude, lets not change the subject! I just saw you over here looking like you were having a 'during the day sex dream' and I want details man! Did she have big tits? No! Huge ass? Don't tell me! Did you fuck her? OH MY GOD DON'T SAY A WORD! Fuck yeah man you did! Congrats bro! Nice chat!"

And with that he pulled me into a bro hug, tapped me on the back, tussled my hair whilst giving me a quick wink and literally walked out the front door.

What the fuck.

My eyes still were set wide open as my brain attempted to process what just happened. I don't think I have ever actually spoken to him, as I usually don't want to hang out with complete assholes, aka Gregory. But that was very absurd. The bro hug, the fact that he saw me completely blissed out of my mind thinking about this boy, and not to mention the icing on the cake, he thought I was straight?!

'Yeah man she totally had the biggest tits I've ever seen!'  Like no, don't make me gag unless it's on a dick.

Finally, Alex walked over to me, encouraging my shy ass self, to interact with the others and try to act like I wanted to be there. I mean, I did want to be there, but I think the 10 minutes of me standing near the doorway was enough and I should go home. But, I had promised my mum, and Alex was a really good friend to me, and overall, I needed to get away and maybe have a chat to him. Nobody really understood my relationship with Alex. Those who had two cents in their brain and knew I was indeed gay, thought that we were secretly dating. Alex had always been there for me and always helped me with whatever problem I ever had, besides homework because he was worse than I was, and that's saying something. Although there was one time where he did outsmart me.