Sweet Sensations

*Mitch's POV*

"Hey big boy, what are you reading?"

Scott hurriedly hid his book so I couldn't see the cover.

"N-nothing" His voice stuttered, and he was avoiding eye contact. What was he hiding?

I walked through the door frame and sat on the window sill with him, my tiny legs folding together in a cross-legged position. Scott looked at me uncomfortably, clearly not wanting to delve into the details of his book. Luckily for him, thats exactly what I wanted him to do.

"Oh come on, its just little old me. What are you hiding?" I giggled, trying to get more information out of him.

"It's just...a fan fiction" His voice small, his face growing slightly redder than before.

"A published fan fiction? Yeah thats likely" The sarcasm dripped from my voice and I grabbed the book from his hands. 

"Too slow!" Scott's cheeks blushed further and he hid his face in his hands.

I turned to the cover and laughed out loud. This was not what I was expecting.

"50 Shades of Grey? Okay Scott, I did not know you were into this. Where did it even come from? It's certainly not my book" I couldn't stop myself from laughing, Scott took advantage of my weakness and stole the book back out of my hands.

"Oh shut it Mitchell! And it is a fan fiction you know!"

"Bullshit! Tell me then, what did Miss 'E. L. James' write a fan fiction about?"

"Twilight" His face now seemed proud, almost as though he knew he was mocking me. But something about him made me want to believe this tale.

"Now you're just fucking with me" I still didn't entirely believe the bullocks he was coming up with.

"Well, for your information, I'm not actually. I can if you want me to? But that's for a whole other day." I raised my eyebrow, understanding the sexual innuendo he was trying to slyly tell me. "ANYWAY, the book did start as a fan fiction for Twilight. Google it darling"

"Oh I will cheeky, but getting back to what you just said about fucking with me -"

"I said that was for another day, today I need to get out of the house. As nice as it is, I need air. What do you like to do for fun?"

I thought about his question, but it didn't take me long to come up with an answer, and I started to laugh, my answer being rather dirty.

"Well, usually its a solo task, we can make it a two man job if you like?"

"Oh my God, Mitch stop!" Scott joined in on the laughter understanding where my mind had gone. "Is there anything else you like to do? Are you any good at cooking?"

"I am very very good at making cookies out of a box? You know, the whole 3-step process? How about a mean piece of toast?" 

"I honestly don't know how you have stayed alive without your parents if all you can make if cookies and toast."

"Postmates!"

"Post-what?"

"Where have you been! Postmates, only the guide to living the best life possible for the laziest of people. Basically its an app, and you can boss people around and tell them to do anything and they'll do it for you! I usually just use it for food and condoms, mainly food lets be real, but its great! Maybe I shouldn't of said that? Yeah I definitely should NOT of said that. Sorry, sometimes I just word vomit and I get myself in a huge mess but I can always trust my postmates to get me out of that mess. How about we just eat cookies?"

"Or each other?"

I threw a pillow at him, knowing that I had started this whole 'sexual tension' but not admitting defeat. He caught the pillow, threw it back at me, and charged straight for me. For a split second, I thought he had gone mental and was going to murder me, turns out, he had other ideas. Scott grabbed my small frame, lifting me up with no apparent effort and slamming me onto the bed, covering my body with his. He looked deep into my eyes, both of us slightly out of breath, hearts beating hard. 

My stomach began to tingle and I felt like a little kid talking to their first crush. His lips looked so pink and plump, his blonde beard and overall good looks turning me on. I tilted my head up slightly, inviting him to come closer to me. 

Scott leant down ever so slowly, teasing me, making my body beg for just one little peck.

And thats what I got.

His sweet lips grazed mine ever so softly, sending sparks to every part of my body. I leant into the kiss more, wanting to deepen it when Scott pulled back and began to tickle me.

"You bastard! Thats it! Its on!" That asshole ruined the moment and I will get him back. 

Using all the strength in my body, I threw myself at Scott, attempting, and failing, to push him back onto the bed playfully. In one swift movement, he lifted me high above him, and threw me over his shoulder, Shrek style.

"Hey! What the hell put me down!" I was bashing my little hands against his butt, enjoying the moment thoroughly, but not wanting Scott to know that.

"No! You're in trouble young man!"

Kinky.

Scott was running full force, which was extraordinarily uncomfortable for me, and soon enough, he was out the door and onto the beach. 

He kept running, closer and closer towards the beach.

And closer.

And closer.

"Scott - What are you doing?!" His hand was in my back pocket, and then, before I knew it, he had thrown me into the water. 

Completely submerged and in shock, curse words flew through my head.

I resurfaced and saw Scott bent double, crying of laughter as my pale ass sunk into the wet sand beneath me.

"You look great sweety! Keep it up!" Scott was clapping and egging me on like a proud mother. 

I got myself up, fixing my hair and shirt, and walked out of the water, strutting my stuff, not letting anything stand in the way of my runway career. 

"You've got a little, ah, something in your hair darl. Let me"

"Wow thanks Scott, you're such a gentlemen, pulling the seaweed out of my hair. Boy am I lucky to have you!"

"Hey! At least I took your phone out of your pocket before I threw you in! Honestly, the disrespect I get from you! Tut tut, you should be thanking me!"

I could no longer keep a straight face and we burst out laughing. 

"Once again you're right! Thank you Scott, you really saved me there!"

We walked back to the house in silence, other than the occasional *drip* from my clothes, when Scott finally spoke up. I was expecting an apology, so I kept quiet and allowed him to talk.

He turned to me with a hopeful smile, "How about those cookies?"

Hey guys! I really hope you're liking the story so far! Don't forget to vote and share the story because honestly, they aren't getting many reads (per chapter) and I would love for people to read what I can write. I know that sounds stuck up or whatever, but I put time and effort into a lot of different projects on many platforms so I just want to see people appreciate it you know?

Also my parents just found my youtube channel, pray for me. 

Kayla xx