Pet Names

*Scotts POV*

I pushed my way into him, sliding further in than I anticipated. His moans filled the air around me, connecting us on a much deeper level than ever before. I felt myself stretching him, pushing his limits, demanding him to beg for more.

"Ahh fuuuuck Scott. Harder!" His breathy whine was music to my ears. No task would ever be too much for my Mitchy.

"Your wish is my command baby" Leaving no time for him to complain, I slammed into him, allowing his voice to ring throughout the entire house. Living alone has its perks.

"OOH FUCK" Mitch yelled, as I held onto his waist, pounding into him, relieving him of all his pent up energy.

I felt him clench as he reached his climax, ready to give in when there was a knocking on the door. Immediately, I sprung to my feet, toppled over my sheets and landed on the floor, hitting my head in the process.

Mitch walked in the door, the soft sweet smile on his face quickly turning red and slightly embarrassed.

Everything was a blur, an intense, embarrassing blur. Mitch had just walked in? But I was just fucking him? Mitch walked in ready with two coffees in his dainty hands, his face completely shocked as he took in the scene in front of him.

It wasn't until then that I understood what had happened, and what he was witnessing.

I was sprawled, butt ass naked on the floor, my bed sheets covering most of my body, except the parts that mattered. I had had a sex dream about Mitch, and Mitch himself had caught me in the act.

"I was going to try and make your morning better but I think its been pretty eventful already." A smirk was covering the boys face now, and humiliation covering mine. I cannot believe this was happening.

"I-uh-" There was no possible way words were going to be formed, so I swiftly just grabbed the covers in a hopeless attempt to cover my erect dick. Something I wasn't quite ready to show Mitch. Not yet.

"No its okay! Don't worry Scott, it happens to the best of us" Mitch said nonchalantly and placed the coffee down on my bedside table. He proceeded to walk out of the room, closing the door behind him when I heard him mutter, only just audible.

"Next time call me in to help"

The door closed softly and I was left, on the floor, muddled with testosterone and amazement, not to mention the overwhelming feeling of abashment.

--------------------

I had been pacing around my room for an hour, wanting to go out to see Mitch because I was so hungry, my stomach was growling like satan was possessing my body and I was slowly losing my mind. On the other hand, I never wanted to face Mitch again after him walking in on my sex dream. A sex dream I was having about annihilating HIS ass!

But food.

But how long was Mitch at the door before he walked in? Was I loud? Could he hear me?

I want to throw up I'm so embarrassed.

I think I'm actually going to be sick.

I ran to the ensuite, feeling my stomach clench and the vile force it's way up my throat as I heaved into the toilet. I've been here too many times.

I kept pushing on my stomach as I stood over the bowl, getting up the last bit of regret stuck inside of me.

More knocking.

God, everyones just inviting themselves into my life today aren't they, finding me at my most vulnerable.

"Hey Scott, Scott are you okay?" No longer smirking at me, Mitch was concerned, and I felt wanted. I liked feeling wanted.

I walked over to the sink, rinsing my mouth out and wiping it with some tissue paper. Unlike the remnants in the bowl, I'll keep this to myself.

"Yeah I'm fine" Mitch still looked worried, so I used my 10 years of theatre class skills and put them to the test. "Don't worry Mitch! Nothing going on here, but if i keep this up, make sure to take me to the store, I could be pregnant you know!" I forced a smile and a chuckle, convincing Mitch that there was nothing to stress himself over. Because there wasn't. Not anymore.

"You know I'm not ready to be a dad Scott! I like you, but I did JUST meet you, so maybe kids should be put on hold? But I'll support you and mini Scott if I need to! No run away father here!"

Mitch was smiling and going along with the joke, gosh I picked a good one here.

"Baby daddy, Sugar daddy. Where's the lie?" I grabbed Mitch's arm and pulled him into a hug. I may of only met this boy 24 hours ago, but as cliché as it sounds, it feels as though I met him a lifetime ago. But things were different then, I was an emperor and Mitch, well Mitch here was my slave, my sex sl-

"What was that for Scott?" His soothing tone brought me out of my sinful thoughts, the Lord would discourage this kind of behaviour. Naughty Scott.

I looked straight into his beautiful brown eyes, never thought the colour of shit would be so endearing. But this man could make anything look good, he could wear duct tape and look runway!

"I... just, thank you Mitch. You didn't have to do all of this for me, you weren't obligated to care this much or show so much compassion towards a total stranger. You saved me, twice. You brought me into your home, you gave me a room and you brought me coffee and everything"

"You know, walking into your room earlier wasn't totally terrible for me either" Mitch mumbled, as though he was hiding the fact that he wanted me to hear exactly what he thought without being to obvious.

"Trying to be surreptitious there are you? Its not working sweetheart" My heart fluttered on the last word, hoping Mitch didn't mind the pet names I was giving him.

"Oh darn!" We both laughed, knowing his cheeky demeanour and going along with it.

"Seeing that you live soooooo far away from the beach, could I ask a huge favour of you? Can we go to the beach today? Run around, do something? Please?" I pouted my lips and batted my lashes, hoping he'd fall for it.

"Oh honey you have so much to learn. You just asked me to do cardio. Thats not on my schedule. See, what I do is I drink a lot of coffee so my heart races and then I start sweating because I get nervous that I haven't eaten enough that day-"

"And then what? You burn a bunch of calories from the anxiety?"

"Thats my cardio!"

Both falling into hysterics of laughter, we automatically fell onto the bed.

"Oh boy you have so much to learn"

"Teach me daddy teach me, all this learning here is by you"

TOOK ME LONG ENOUGH AM I RIGHT?!

okay I'm sorry i take forever on everything I do, let me break it down for you:

I have 8 instgram account (6 fan accounts for ptx/superfruit, 1 fan acc for Todrick and my personal acc), Ive got a youtube channel now where I post edits and videos of me (please check it out and subscribe - grassisass), I write this book, I've got school and HSC (MAJOR FUCKING EXAMS) and like idk somewhat of a life to keep up with.

So thank you for being patient with me! I genuinely appreciate it so much! I love you all and please take care! Don't forget to vote, share and comment! (My fav thing is to see comments)

Kayla xx